Forums » Help & Tips

5 Steps to Get Better At Warmerise

• 25 posts
    September 22, 2020 7:58 AM PDT

Step 1: Don't do anything fancy just focus on your target and whatever direction your target is going in, shoot right beside them by a tiny litle gap in between your gun and your target.

Its all in the wrist and the timing

Step 2: Try different settings and whichever you adapt to the fastest thats the right sensitivity for you, but me personally my sensitivity is kind of over-powered at 2.46 on both mouse and aim.

Step 3: Get used to your surroundings.

Step 4: Don't practice with your friends 24/7. It would make things a lot easier to practice every 2 days so you can test your capabilities and figure out your flaws so the next time you practice you know what to work on and fix

Step 5: When your gun runs out of ammo, DON'T RELOAD, pull out your melee weapon or your secondary weapon

Thank You

RK1nferrrrrno, And please join my new clan, Its called ~{[NXC]}~

This post was edited by RK1nferrrrrno at September 22, 2020 9:47 AM PDT
    • 283 posts
    September 22, 2020 8:35 AM PDT

About Step 1, I just went in game to confirm that there's another parameter included in weapon mechanics that isn't listed in the stats of the weapons, and that's the bullet velocity. I already knew this, it's pretty obvious, but I still confirmed it. I recorded a USP and UMP firing on wall from same distance, and then recorded the time it takes for the bullet to hit the wall. Here's what I found:

A bullet fired from UMP took 0.01 second to hit the wall. 

A bullet from USP took 0.03 second to hit the wall

So to add in Step 1, you need to take in account the weapon you're using. For L11A3 sniper rifle, you'll need to shoot with more distance in the direction of your target, but in case of Plasma gun (since I think it has the highest bullet velocity in this game) you'll need to shoot in a lesser distance. 

• 226 posts
    September 22, 2020 9:14 AM PDT

A majority of the guns will work well if you have good aim control. (auto, sniper etc). It is based upon your movement vs your enemy's movment regardless of weapon class. it also depends on your play-style and mouse DPI (I use around 0.37, but it is based upon how you play). This game you and your enemy are able to move around pretty quickly, which means its about crosshair placement not the distance between you and your enemy. Being that you are able to move around quickly, you shouldn't stop moving as to pose as a target. Moving targets are always those that are harder to hit and stay alive longer. In both Sniper and Auto, it is the person who has better aim, shoots first, and has better control over their weapon usually wins matches. Based on both good  mental and Tactical decisions, you should be able to do pretty well in most FPS and strategy games. Its usually a good idea to practice with "pros" or players that are better than you. Overtime you will become just as good as them with a little bit of practice. 

• 25 posts
    September 22, 2020 9:44 AM PDT

Y'all don't get what im trying to say all you have to do is learn the timing and your opponents strategy. I'm also saying when people are a certain distance away, the farther you will have to shoot in front of them

This post was edited by RK1nferrrrrno at September 22, 2020 9:45 AM PDT
    • 226 posts
    September 22, 2020 1:12 PM PDT
    You want to shoot at not in front
    • 25 posts
    September 23, 2020 6:12 AM PDT

You don't get it you need the timing.

• 226 posts
    September 23, 2020 6:56 AM PDT

Nobody ever said it wasn't about timing

• 25 posts
    September 23, 2020 8:05 AM PDT

You basically did because if your on far range with a sniper if you shoot where they are then your definitley gonna miss

• 226 posts
    September 23, 2020 8:34 AM PDT

Its physics, you shoot at them and track their movment.