Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

NEW WEAPONS! NEW WEAPONS!

• 2 posts
    October 4, 2020 6:12 PM PDT

CAN WE ADD MORE ASSAULT RIFLES,SMG'S,MACHINE GUNS,SHOTGUNS,AND SNIPER RIFLES.

THERE ARE FEW WEAPONS IN THE GAME, I THINK WE NEED TO ADD MORE WEAPONS.

COMMENT DOWN YOUR SUGGESTION! 

• 284 posts
    October 5, 2020 3:29 AM PDT

There's no harm in adding more weapons, so I'll go with this suggestion. We get new weapons every now and then but I think players want a more frequent addition. 

• 65 posts
    October 6, 2020 10:42 AM PDT

NoobPlayer777 said:

CAN WE ADD MORE ASSAULT RIFLES,SMG'S,MACHINE GUNS,SHOTGUNS,AND SNIPER RIFLES.

THERE ARE FEW WEAPONS IN THE GAME, I THINK WE NEED TO ADD MORE WEAPONS.

COMMENT DOWN YOUR SUGGESTION! 

I don't get why you want more weapons when you didn't even buy and can't afford even the cheapest item...?

• 226 posts
    October 6, 2020 12:33 PM PDT
    Just bring the old models back
    • 69 posts
    November 8, 2020 12:40 AM PST

I agree with both DeathBringer908 and KontrolFreaK. There are pleanty of old models of guns that are not here anymore, and this lack of updating the weapon list does get old after some time. You need to give players who have bought all the guns something to work for, and not just keep collecting cash and have nothing to do with it, and to give new players some other options to choose from. For instance, the Railrifle does 101 head damage, 51 torso damage, and 41 limb damage; the L115A3 (the starter sniper rifle) does 101 head damage, 79 torso damage, and 65 limb damage. so, buying Railrifle is pointless, exept for a higher fire rate and a cool laser bullet thingy. The L115A3 does the highest damage on everything on the list, I I suggest doing away with a gun no one uses like flamethrower or pulse pistol and adding an automatic weapon that does the same damage as plasma, with does higher damage than railrifle and lower damage that the L115A3. 

This post was edited by ghosts141 at November 8, 2020 12:40 AM PST