Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Make This Game On App!!!

• February 22, 2017 10:12 AM PST

I already gave max an idea for Making this Website on app for apple or android! Like Fb When you install it and use it!

1.easy to use! Better than searching for the Website.

2.No need search on the web (Just clicking on the App that you downloaded which is Warmerise)

Is It a good idea or Not??!!

• 609 posts
    February 22, 2017 10:48 AM PST

i suppose yes, but maybe it would take max some precious time to develop the game idk

• 452 posts
    February 22, 2017 10:51 AM PST

I don't find this idea very useful. I mean, first of all, it will just increase addiction and turn this into mainly a social web, which is NOT what it is. Second, I think Max won't really get anything out of this. And idk if he can make an app either, idk tho.

• 328 posts
    February 22, 2017 1:56 PM PST

What the f***. Mobile site works like an app.

If you have a problem searching for the site, then you have some serious issues.

This post was edited by Zero at February 22, 2017 2:57 PM PST
  • February 22, 2017 5:15 PM PST
    Warmerise is not a social media though.. Just because it has walls (you know what I mean..) and a forum doesn't mean that it's Facebook already. Warmerise is a VIDEO GAME. I put that in Caps to put emphasis on the fact that yes, Warmerise is actually a video game, and not a forum with a little video game to pass time until a new update is posted..
    • 328 posts
    February 22, 2017 7:45 PM PST
    Adding to what Seth said, warmerise is not a site where you share how miserable you feel or if you love someone or for you to post your whole familys album on. Warmerise has already enough flaws which need to be worked on and considering how much Max have on his plate it's nearly impossible to develop an app. If you REALLY need an app, grab electron's API and start developing an app. It's not that hard
    • 452 posts
    February 23, 2017 4:50 AM PST

Seth said: Warmerise is not a social media though.. Just because it has walls (you know what I mean..) and a forum doesn't mean that it's Facebook already. Warmerise is a VIDEO GAME. I put that in Caps to put emphasis on the fact that yes, Warmerise is actually a video game, and not a forum with a little video game to pass time until a new update is posted..

And Zero said: Adding to what Seth said, warmerise is not a site where you share how miserable you feel or if you love someone or for you to post your whole familys album on. Warmerise has already enough flaws which need to be worked on and considering how much Max have on his plate it's nearly impossible to develop an app. If you REALLY need an app, grab electron's API and start developing an app. It's not that hard

And I say: http://giphy.com/gifs/the-office-thank-you-michael-scott-1Z02vuppxP1Pa