Forums » General

Kapitulo got hacked by xChapo HELP

This topic has been closed.
    • 998 posts
    December 18, 2020 11:46 AM PST

@iSudzuki Explain what your accusations are based on? Because just using ping is not enough.

• 359 posts
    December 18, 2020 11:47 AM PST

Max said:

@iSudzuki Explain what your accusations are based on? Because just using ping is not enough.

Correct. It was always my account. If i need to provide the mail and Ip i can do it =)

• 998 posts
    December 18, 2020 11:50 AM PST

xChapo said:

Max said:

Correct. It was always my account. If i need to provide the mail and Ip i can do it =)

But you were sharing it with someone, correct? I hope you aware that sharing accounts is against Terms of Service.

• 179 posts
    December 18, 2020 11:53 AM PST

those fights are so bed))) a real fight was my homies trying to get airwolf banned and sterben69 destroying my forum with his 300iq arguments

• 49 posts
    December 18, 2020 11:55 AM PST

Max said:

chapo made kapi's account and gave it to kapi and he used the chance of kapi doesnt know how to change an account password so chapo used this to do this actions also kapi i mean the real one not chapo came with his other account and said chapo hacked him even if chapo didnt hack chapo stole his acc like a fake promise making account then stealing it plus he switched accounts with sloot and fiona and abused vpn and as a member and officer in k1 i dont see chapo running without a punishment is fair 

• 359 posts
    December 18, 2020 11:56 AM PST

Max said:

xChapo said:

Max said:

But you were sharing it with someone, correct? I hope you aware that sharing accounts is against Terms of Service.

sharing? No, i dont need to share other account if i have everything i need here on this account. I made the account for a guy, he decided its a good idea to change the password, am lucky he didnt change the mail...so i could ask for a new password and save that account, only today i played on this 'Kapitulo' account, but its after i got rid of the 2nd guy. Sorry for bad england =)

• 359 posts
    December 18, 2020 11:58 AM PST

PlasmaGod said:

Max said:

chapo made kapi's account and gave it to kapi and he used the chance of kapi doesnt know how to change an account password so chapo used this to do this actions also kapi i mean the real one not chapo came with his other account and said chapo hacked him even if chapo didnt hack chapo stole his acc like a fake promise making account then stealing it plus he switched accounts with sloot and fiona and abused vpn and as a member and officer in k1 i dont see chapo running without a punishment is fair 

u write such long letters like u wanna date uwu , were not in ur Pakistan where u punish ppl for nothing -.-

• 176 posts
    December 18, 2020 12:00 PM PST

Max said:

Max xChapo just made account for Kapitulo and after that chapo used his account after making for him to troll us , he did personall attacks on kapitulo's account plus he kicked everyone from a clan called K1 , because kapitulo was officer before he gets hacked so he kicked everyone and trolled us. and the ping explains that proof chapo hacked kapitulo

• 49 posts
    December 18, 2020 12:00 PM PST

xChapo said:

Max said:

xChapo said:

Max said:

sharing? No, i dont need to share other account if i have everything i need here on this account. I made the account for a guy, he decided its a good idea to change the password, am lucky he didnt change the mail...so i could ask for a new password and save that account, only today i played on this 'Kapitulo' account, but its after i got rid of the 2nd guy. Sorry for bad england =)

idc u or anything i just wanna get all k1 members back and kapi's acc out of k1 clan at least idc u or if u got banned as i said i only want k1 members back its ur fault that u used the acc to kick the members and we already know that u hate k1 clan and OR clan hates it so u used this to kick all the members man fr we want all the members back 

• 359 posts
    December 18, 2020 12:02 PM PST

PlasmaGod said:

xChapo said:

Max said:

xChapo said:

Max said:

idc u or anything i just wanna get all k1 members back and kapi's acc out of k1 clan at least idc u or if u got banned as i said i only want k1 members back its ur fault that u used the acc to kick the members and we already know that u hate k1 clan and OR clan hates it so u used this to kick all the members man fr we want all the members back 

wdym, am officer in that clan, i kicked all people who werent decent players in my eyes...its my right as an officer, am sorry if i hurt someone

• 359 posts
    December 18, 2020 12:04 PM PST

iSudzuki said:

Max said:

Max xChapo just made account for Kapitulo and after that chapo used his account after making for him to troll us , he did personall attacks on kapitulo's account plus he kicked everyone from a clan called K1 , because kapitulo was officer before he gets hacked so he kicked everyone and trolled us. and the ping explains that proof chapo hacked kapitulo

Max asked you, wheres your proof of any hacking activity? I dont think there are hacks to steal peoples accounts -.-

• 49 posts
    December 18, 2020 12:05 PM PST

xChapo said:

PlasmaGod said:

xChapo said:

Max said:

xChapo said:

Max said:

wdym, am officer in that clan, i kicked all people who werent decent players in my eyes...its my right as an officer, am sorry if i hurt someone

ha? after all u just admitted that u and kapi used same acc and kapi like 8 years old doesnt know about this things and u just used the chance to lie on him and kicked the members 

• 998 posts
    December 18, 2020 12:07 PM PST

After further investigation it appears that Kapitulo was given to someone else, 1 day after creating it.

There are multiple wrongs in this situation:

- The other user was wrong for investing time into account that's not even his

- The original account creator was wrong for giving the account to someone then changing the password, basically stealing all the progress that was made by the other user.

I see multiple solutions to this:

1. Cash compensation is transferred from Kapitulo to second user's new account (Corresponding to all the cash that was earned by the user)

2. Kapitulo account is given back to its "new" owner (I suggest this one)

3. If any of the above are not agreed on, I'll have to give Kapitulo to the user that was using it the most.

This post was edited by Admin at December 18, 2020 12:11 PM PST
    • 179 posts
    December 18, 2020 12:08 PM PST

the only reason to ban chapo its the sharing accs thing, and it would be an 1 week ban as much, XD

• 359 posts
    December 18, 2020 12:09 PM PST

PlasmaGod said:

xChapo said:

PlasmaGod said:

xChapo said:

Max said:

xChapo said:

Max said:

ha? after all u just admitted that u and kapi used same acc and kapi like 8 years old doesnt know about this things and u just used the chance to lie on him and kicked the members 

I kicked after i got rid of that guy who stole the account, i just returned my own account to myself? i dont get the discussion? if someone steals your account, will u sit there and wait? no you will log in and reset the password like i did. and this you call account sharing? 

• 49 posts
    December 18, 2020 12:10 PM PST

Max said:

After further investigation it appears that Kapitulo was given to someone else, 1 day after creating it.

- The original account creator was wrong for giving the account to someone then changing the password, basically stealing all the progress that was made by the other user.

1. Cash compensation is transferred from Kapitulo to second user's new account (Corresponding to all the cash that was earned by the user)

3. If any of the above are not agreed on, I'll have to give Kapitulo to the user that was using it the most (please don't try to move all the cash from Kapitulo before that'll happen, it will only make the situation worse).

fine but we want a solution about k1 clan also pls cuz all the members kicked except officers tbh i dont care if sell some of my guns and put it in kapi's new acc but k1 members is not an easy thing to get back i cant remember who is in the clan even i need a solution for this and ty for helping

• 359 posts
    December 18, 2020 12:11 PM PST

Max said:

3. If any of the above are not agreed on, I'll have to give Kapitulo to the user that was using it the most (please don't try to move all the cash from Kapitulo before that'll happen, it will only make the situation worse).

I agree with the 2nd decision, i returned my own account to myself?

• 359 posts
    December 18, 2020 12:13 PM PST

PlasmaGod said:

Max said:

fine but we want a solution about k1 clan also pls cuz all the members kicked except officers tbh i dont care if sell some of my guns and put it in kapi's new acc but k1 members is not an easy thing to get back i cant remember who is in the clan even i need a solution for this and ty for helping

Dont even start, i wont sell my own guns on my own account? lol? I just kicked all members who werent good enough...i thought K1 was a clan for a smaller group of best people in the game :o

• 998 posts
    December 18, 2020 12:15 PM PST

xChapo said:

Max said:

Isn't it a form of scam, giving the account to someone else, then after they spend time accumulating the cash, you take it back? (Also I am surprised that the other user didn't even try to change the e.mail).

• 359 posts
    December 18, 2020 12:16 PM PST

Max said:

xChapo said:

Max said:

Isn't it a form of scam, giving the account to someone else, then after they spend time accumulating the cash, you take it back? (Also I am surprised that the other user didn't even try to change the e.mail).

why would he change mail? that would be theft ;'( am lucky i acted fast and could return my own account to myself

• 49 posts
    December 18, 2020 12:17 PM PST

PlasmaGod said:

Max said:

max read this i need u to do anything about k1 clan members as im saying its not even 1% fair if we didnt get the members back

• 359 posts
    December 18, 2020 12:19 PM PST

PlasmaGod said:

PlasmaGod said:

Max said:

max read this i need u to do anything about k1 clan members as im saying its not even 1% fair if we didnt get the members back

Well... after this drama, i need to step back as the officer of the glorious K1. Am sad to learn that Plasmagod the 3rd officer of the glorious K1 doesnt agree with my decision...

• 49 posts
    December 18, 2020 12:19 PM PST

xChapo said:

PlasmaGod said:

Max said:

Dont even start, i wont sell my own guns on my own account? lol? I just kicked all members who werent good enough...i thought K1 was a clan for a smaller group of best people in the game :o

idc u even i said i would sell my own guns to give kapi his money back im not gonna put a 8 years old in this problem i just wanna the fair for kapi and k1 

• 176 posts
    December 18, 2020 12:20 PM PST

max please help us get K1 members back its very hard we did big effort to get in

• 359 posts
    December 18, 2020 12:21 PM PST

PlasmaGod said:

xChapo said:

PlasmaGod said:

Max said:

idc u even i said i would sell my own guns to give kapi his money back im not gonna put a 8 years old in this problem i just wanna the fair for kapi and k1 

then give him your cash? where's the problem? or do you need cash to get some english classes?