Forums » News & Announcements

Warmerise - 2.6.3

This topic has been closed.
    • 998 posts
    December 19, 2020 3:33 PM PST

Warmerise - 2.6.3

- Improved Network synchronization by reducing the amount of data that is needed to be sent
    - In Elimination mode vote kick attempts are now refreshed every match and not round (to reduce vote kick spam)
    - Fixed bug when JetShip would snap to a previous rotation upon entering
    - Improved performance

Update 1

- Fixed bug when FlameThrower would not do any damage

Update 2

- Fixed bug when HP sometimes would not reset after spawning 
    - Fixed bug when occasionally players would spawn with 0 HP and would not be able to damage anyone nor receive damage

Update 3

- Fixed bug when sometimes player direction would not correspond their real direction
    - Fixed bug when other players would be teleported to a wrong location while climbing the ladder

This post was edited by Admin at December 21, 2020 11:58 AM PST
    • 429 posts
    December 19, 2020 4:37 PM PST

Thanks Max. I appreciate it.

• 429 posts
    December 19, 2020 7:52 PM PST
    Ronaldo7 said:

I like it but can you change the screen where you have to pick your weapons when you join a server can you change that it would look cool

The wallpaper on the menu screen?
    • 116 posts
    December 20, 2020 1:23 AM PST
    Nah when you type J i think @StarScream
    • 998 posts
    December 20, 2020 4:30 AM PST

Update 1

- Fixed bug when FlameThrower would not do any damage

• 429 posts
    December 20, 2020 6:20 AM PST

iZyQs said: Nah when you type J i think @StarScream

What needs changing though? I don't see any visible or technical issue with it.

• 657 posts
    December 20, 2020 8:33 AM PST

thx max for updating that would snap bc its very annoying and i was like "oh why man why would bug do to me with this" everytime i enter jetship it snaped and takes me to suicide invisisble water/lava or water/lava and wen i snaped inside the area i would die in/out

• 116 posts
    December 20, 2020 8:43 AM PST
    StarScream said:

iZyQs said: Nah when you type J i think @StarScream

What needs changing though? I don't see any visible or technical issue with it.

Ikr
    • 998 posts
    December 20, 2020 2:36 PM PST

Update 2

- Fixed bug when occasionally players would spawn with 0 HP and would not be able to damage anyone nor receive damage

This post was edited by Admin at December 20, 2020 2:41 PM PST
  • December 20, 2020 9:09 PM PST

i m Fine now , u fix it !

• December 20, 2020 11:22 PM PST

Max i want this game add more weapon !

• December 20, 2020 11:52 PM PST

Max, we have a new kind of lag: when a player shoots their target they turn to the other side, while the bullet they shoot hits the target?

• 176 posts
    December 21, 2020 12:13 AM PST

why you post 3 times . that's spam :D

• 67 posts
    December 21, 2020 5:07 AM PST

Max said:

Update 2

great, now you notice didn't seen before?

This post was edited by JamesMerca50 at December 21, 2020 5:07 AM PST
    • 359 posts
    December 21, 2020 5:19 AM PST

iSudzuki said:

why you post 3 times . that's spam :D

stfu furtnit dog -.-

• 998 posts
    December 21, 2020 11:58 AM PST

Update 3

- Fixed bug when sometimes player direction would not correspond their real direction
    - Fixed bug when other players would be teleported to a wrong location while climbing the ladder

• December 21, 2020 7:32 PM PST

tkx Max .

• December 30, 2020 7:59 PM PST

Dear Max, we have a new type of game error that is:
    When I played the sniper map, I found out that there was someone who did when he joined Blue, he immediately joined the red team, the team I was in was Blue. After he did it, the hall he resurrected was not the Red hall but it IS BLUE ???? He can easily kill my team when he runs out of shields then he immediately goes back to the Red Hall? This is the new BUG, Max ??

I suspect this is a hack but maybe the resurrection system is malfunctioning???

• 69 posts
    December 31, 2020 9:58 AM PST

Max, I suggest a small update. when in third person, and watching another player's character reload, they take the mag out and throw it to the ground, but once it leaves their hand you dont see it anymore, so I  suggest you make it to where the empty mag is visible on the ground for a short amount of time. plus in third person view, when reloading, the magazing nver leaves the gun, your character justs make the reloading motions.

• January 4, 2021 3:57 AM PST

Hi

• January 16, 2021 11:00 PM PST

Max u will sure if u watch this video [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6hgH0pi9Sg ]

• January 21, 2021 6:31 AM PST

What would I summarize while playing and seeing the error:
    First: Every morning I will play normally and my Main Region is Asia, I join my non-room rooms, my Asian Sever and play normally. But when it got dark, on the contrary, I joined Asia server, my ping suddenly went up and the other servers similarly got heavier.
    second: faulty resurrection system that i reported with max.

• 657 posts
    January 21, 2021 8:08 AM PST

MJV0985646450 said:

What would I summarize while playing and seeing the error:
    First: Every morning I will play normally and my Main Region is Asia, I join my non-room rooms, my Asian Sever and play normally. But when it got dark, on the contrary, I joined Asia server, my ping suddenly went up and the other servers similarly got heavier.
    second: faulty resurrection system that i reported with max.

i cant stop laughing that u said "second: faulty resurrection system that i reported with max." XD

• 69 posts
    January 24, 2021 8:54 AM PST

Hi Max, just wondering, how many votes "yes" would I need to get on a poll to get you to add customized weapon loadouts?

• February 1, 2021 7:19 AM PST

@Max I LIVE in ASIAN COUNTRY So Obiviuosly my ping should BE LESS IN ASIA 

BUT MY PING LESS IN EUROPE REGION !!! WHAT IS THIS BUG ?

IN OTHER GAMES MY PING IS LOW IN ASIA 

PLEASE HELP ME Max~!!!!