Forums » General

Warmerise-1v1-Knife-Event

• 27 posts
    January 1, 2021 11:58 AM PST

Hi all !
    I am creating a "New Event", which will not be a true event, but an event not created by an ordinary player, me.
    It's a 1v1 knife event. To join the event, all you have to do is ask to join the event page (See that I do not have the means to create an event page, this will be presented by a clan!).
    Before joining, you will have to lend us 1000 cаsh . Depending on the number of participants, A reward will be given to the first three. Let's say 100 players participate, 50k will be given to the winner, 30k for the second and 20k for the third.
    If I ever took all the cаsh for myself, I SWEAR Max would ban me! I swear to be honest and not to steal a single cаsh! Of course, I wouldn't be alone. Other players will come and help me. To be able to help me, add me as friends and contact me, I will see.

I really don't know when the Event will be ready, but soon (1 or 2 weeks maybe).
    We are officially in work. When we're ready and we're done creating the vent page, trailers and everything, I'll create another forum topic.
    Before that I already created a small introductory video. This is not the real video of the event, it is a warning video.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMINbY1i3vw

I hope Max will accept. If he doesn't want him to tell me as soon as possible, to avoid me working for nothing.
    Thank you, and please share my post wherever you can (Hme page, discord ...)

Thank you !

This post was edited by Peeper at January 1, 2021 12:02 PM PST
    • 68 posts
    January 1, 2021 12:15 PM PST

Ooh this is a very fun idea, and well designed to. You did a good job of creating a cohesive plan for this and I don't see any reason why Max wouldn't make it happen. Even if he didn't get involved YOU could still do it, it would just have a slightly lesser turnout.

• 27 posts
    January 1, 2021 12:25 PM PST

kale75 said:

Ooh this is a very fun idea, and well designed to. You did a good job of creating a cohesive plan for this and I don't see any reason why Max wouldn't make it happen. Even if he didn't get involved YOU could still do it, it would just have a slightly lesser turnout.

Thx . I just need others players for help me to make . Later , I will creat the fake clan that will serve as an event page . Later I will open the event, and the participants will apply and give 1000 **** to the company. We will give the reward to the 3 winners (this will consist of rounds between different players drawn at random). When everything is ready, I would say the date of the beginning of the Event and the end of the Event. The markets will be the weakened. I would need a player who can film the matches live and post it on youtyube or twich.

• 17 posts
    January 1, 2021 1:02 PM PST

what are the rules that you have prepared for the tournament..??

• 27 posts
    January 1, 2021 1:30 PM PST

ShadowMaster895 said:

what are the rules that you have prepared for the tournament..??

We're a long way from that. When everything is ready, just before players can ask to join, the Event Page will be created and another forum topic will be created. Then we'll talk about the organization. If you want to know, this will take place in 2 round, elimination mode, the player will have to spend the first round in the reds, the other in the blue. If he wins both, he will win the game. If he wins one but also loose , another decisive mach will be played. The rules are: No bombs, no guns, only knife, and this event and only in the Snow War map

This post was edited by Peeper at January 1, 2021 1:40 PM PST
    • 116 posts
    January 1, 2021 1:39 PM PST
    *pert* = loose btw
    • 27 posts
    January 1, 2021 1:40 PM PST

iZyQs said: *pert* = loose btw

Yes , I use google translate some time ...

• 32 posts
    January 1, 2021 1:46 PM PST

so how do i join again? xd

• 27 posts
    January 1, 2021 1:49 PM PST

iKorosu said:

so how do i join again? xd

Again ? when you joined ? 

• 27 posts
    January 1, 2021 1:51 PM PST

Hold on! General Alert: I'm recruiting people who will help me work on the vent! If you just want to participate in the event, it will be very plsu late. you just stop applying and giving 1k to the bank

• 353 posts
    January 1, 2021 2:05 PM PST

ill help

• 27 posts
    January 1, 2021 2:08 PM PST

xChaos said:

ill help

I will see . I dont will accept all . I need experienced people, who know a little games :)

• 63 posts
    January 1, 2021 8:01 PM PST
    peeper i can help u in this if u want :)
    • 63 posts
    January 1, 2021 8:03 PM PST
    peeper i can help u in this if u want :)
    • 27 posts
    January 2, 2021 2:28 AM PST

A45H8 said: peeper i can help u in this if u want :)

I will see . But for now I need 4 moderators.
    one that will help me prepare the trailer, and post videos that will explain in detail all the rules of the Event.

Two others who will control and ensure that when a player joins the event that he is given the *****.
    They will also have to contact the participants to tell them the timetables according to their country for the matches.
    Before that, we will decide together when the Event will take place.

I need another one who will be responsible for filming the matches and live on youtyube or twich.

Another will bring new changes to the players.

We will all distribute the rewards together.

• 6 posts
    January 2, 2021 8:09 AM PST
    I want to join in that event
    • 27 posts
    January 2, 2021 11:39 AM PST

Apu07 said: I want to join in that event

For now, I'm looking for moderators. After, I would open the event page and you just have to apply and give 1000 **** to me or a moderate (these 1000 **** will be used to fill the bank of the Event, with which we will reward the winners).

• 6 posts
    January 2, 2021 12:20 PM PST
    Peeper accept my friend request,
    I will send you the **** for the event
    • 359 posts
    January 2, 2021 12:25 PM PST

LOL KAZOURISHU EVEN WWC HAD LESS PLAYERS GO KYS WDYM DOG WTF

• 27 posts
    January 3, 2021 2:56 AM PST

xChapo said:

I don't know if it bothers but I'm just trying to create a small event based on a clan. Viewed as the moderaters and Max on a lot of work, I wanted to manage to create something that makes time spent to the players. I've reprted your insults.

• 359 posts
    January 3, 2021 5:25 AM PST

Peeper said:

xChapo said:

I don't know if it bothers but I'm just trying to create a small event based on a clan. Viewed as the moderaters and Max on a lot of work, I wanted to manage to create something that makes time spent to the players. I've reprted your insults.

WETEFEK ******* *** AM SO FRIENDLI WDYM DOG 

• 6 posts
    January 4, 2021 8:15 AM PST

Peeper said:

Hi all !
    I am creating a "New Event", which will not be a true event, but an event not created by an ordinary player, me.
    It's a 1v1 knife event. To join the event, all you have to do is ask to join the event page (See that I do not have the means to create an event page, this will be presented by a clan!).
    Before joining, you will have to lend us 1000 cаsh . Depending on the number of participants, A reward will be given to the first three. Let's say 100 players participate, 50k will be given to the winner, 30k for the second and 20k for the third.
    If I ever took all the cаsh for myself, I SWEAR Max would ban me! I swear to be honest and not to steal a single cаsh! Of course, I wouldn't be alone. Other players will come and help me. To be able to help me, add me as friends and contact me, I will see.

I really don't know when the Event will be ready, but soon (1 or 2 weeks maybe).
    We are officially in work. When we're ready and we're done creating the vent page, trailers and everything, I'll create another forum topic.
    Before that I already created a small introductory video. This is not the real video of the event, it is a warning video.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMINbY1i3vw

I hope Max will accept. If he doesn't want him to tell me as soon as possible, to avoid me working for nothing.
    Thank you, and please share my post wherever you can (Hme page, discord ...)

Thank you !

• 998 posts
    January 4, 2021 11:03 AM PST

In the future, I am planning to make the event system public, so anyone can create an event (also it wouldn't be free, but it would be easier than messaging me and waiting for the reply), but until then I will no longer be accepting any more event creation requests.

• 27 posts
    January 4, 2021 11:07 AM PST

Max said:

In the future, I am planning to make the event system public, so anyone can create an event (also it wouldn't be free, but it would be easier than messaging me and waiting for the reply), but until then I will no longer be accepting any more event creation requests.

It would be a good idea, but any player could make one:/ I think it would be better than if a player wanted to create an event, he asks for your permission , same me :D

• 27 posts
    January 4, 2021 11:12 AM PST

Ok boss , I dotn will creat :D