Forums » Off-Topic

NEW WEAPON SUGGESTION JAN 2021

• 373 posts
    January 14, 2021 6:06 PM PST

NEW WEAPON SUGGESTION JAN 2021

Important ! I recently created two new maps and may create another three. 1st is "TOWER HOUR VR1" and 2nd one is amazing "SKYLIMIT NEPTYRUS". People love both a lot I see. I believe I already suggested it, but let me say again. Dear Developer, I believe they call you Max. It is not hard for you to create a Copy of a weapon and Modify it slightly in 3D and adjust the code and variables. I am not a programmer, but have artistic idea of what programming is. 1st new weapon I suggest is to take basic sniper Rifle and make it longer, heavier, larger caliber, bulky to carry, larger scope with a better zoom, longest barrel, give it an evil name like ZX99S for example and a big price. Such Rifle is necessary for super long range sniping on biggest maps like “SKYLIMIT NEPTYRUS”. 2nd weapon is take A12 and make barrel larger and magazine bulkier and just bulk up the weapon everywhere, so it could pop big flying grenades but not that many of them, maybe 9, but they should go far enough and hit the target as a hit, but also cause explosion damage. 3rd weapon I wrote to you before about. Take the RPG and modify a bit just to make it look a bit different, but attach/create smart Rockets to it with wings and some SciFi glass scope screen. Then program it to explode the rocket at a programmed distance, one click activates the scope but they can just shoot if they desire without a scope. But once scope screen is up the laser visible or not, measures some distance to the object, and then next click locks the distance and scroll wheel adjusts it back and forth, and then next click fires a rocket and it is set to explode at that distance in the pointed direction. And it can be fired without setting locked distance of explosion point. Make this weapon expensive and name something like GremlinDDR13. I think Platform can support more weapons. And make such Rocket launcher have only 2 rockets and not 3 like RPG, and make such Rockets more Powerful. 4th weapon is Huge Heavy Crossbow, but it has to be created from scratch and make it sci-fi auto-loading super fast, and fast arrows, but only few of them, maybe 12, and sci-fi scope same as with the GremlinDDR13. Think about it.

• 657 posts
    January 16, 2021 12:25 PM PST

can you please replace the floor in SKYLIMITNEPTYRUS because there is too many lines and i do get very badly to see the lines,like when i was in my old school there is too many lines and i rub my eyes many times because thats how many lines are there so if you put a ground with no lines then it is playable