Forums » Off-Topic

ZERO TOLERANCE

• 18 posts
    February 4, 2021 8:37 AM PST

Hello everyone,

I recently played, I made many friends here. however, sometimes, bad players disturb and offend me, most are racist and xenophobic content. I want it to be enough. I want the player's IP access to be banned and blocked:

TOXIC AVENGER

I do not believe 
    that this person does not
    have an ounce of education with other players

I await the moderator's
    position on this issue

• 18 posts
    February 4, 2021 8:43 AM PST

• 998 posts
    February 4, 2021 9:09 AM PST

New update will bring some changes to the chat system, which should fix this issue. Stay tuned.

• 11 posts
    February 4, 2021 10:29 AM PST

OMG THIS LITERALY HAPPENED TODAY IN ZONE G8 HE JOINED AND WAS SUPER TOXIC, AND LITERALLY SAID SO MUCH STUFF, HE SHOULD JUST BE BANNED, why are you banning whynot when he is a good person, and leaving people like Toxic Avenger to keep playing, when they are just toxic to everyone, same with iKarma, he always saying stuff to everyone!

• 18 posts
    February 21, 2021 5:59 PM PST
    should have rules with effective punishments
    • 2097 posts
    February 21, 2021 7:32 PM PST

Zero tolerance is usually not a good thing to have. What or who draws the line in what is deemed offensive?

• 100 posts
    February 21, 2021 7:42 PM PST

I don't think you should make this post in Off-Topic? 

• 657 posts
    February 22, 2021 3:55 AM PST

yes i seen 1 toxic player and i recongnised his toxic words from unicornxgirl's ss toxic avenger changes his name everyday and he changed is somfin angel,baby scared and mad max stark (p.s. "max" word he copied from creator to make every1 fink max the game creator logged out his acc and make toxicness to make every1 in community leave if mad max stark is very mad and made toxicness so he is copyin max the creator) mad max stark was in the road and i was little bullied and trolling him that i hate my moum so yh he is trying to get very toxic to make me nob and also in base map he was blocking me and said very bad things to me and most funy fing is saying "ay yo wa na woing go?"

• 18 posts
    February 22, 2021 4:11 PM PST

Vigilante disse: [/ b]

Normalmente, não é bom ter tolerância zero. O que ou quem estabelece o limite no que é considerado ofensivo?

[/bloco de citação]

common sense.
    Emmanuel Kant referred to the "good side" as a general validation accepted by all
    imagine something that will be accepted by everyone.
    example: violent death
    apply that to the laws and you will have a just society

who applies?
    there is a wonderful book, leviathan by thomas hobbes
    where everyone gives a share of their freedom in favor of something / someone who represents them and applies punishments.
    in this we have the figure of LeviaMAX, who I hope will take a punishment as soon as possible.

I just remember that there is the Budapest Convention

for cyber crimes, there is no anonymity on the internet, just bad investigations

warmrise it's culture

• 18 posts
    February 22, 2021 4:19 PM PST

MRNOOB said:

I don't think you should make this post in Off-Topic? 

I'm a beginner in forum posts
    my specialty is in ragnarok forum :p

• 100 posts
    February 22, 2021 4:50 PM PST

JEJE OK 

• 5 posts
    February 22, 2021 5:23 PM PST
    MAX, could put new options for silencing players, both public and private
    • 998 posts
    February 22, 2021 5:34 PM PST

Yoruichi said:

You can block players in the game, by clicking on the button where the "Vote Kick" option is, there will be another option called "Block Player".

• 657 posts
    February 23, 2021 1:08 AM PST

Max said:

Yoruichi said:

You can block players in the game, by clicking on the button where the "Vote Kick" option is, there will be another option called "Block Player".

its not gonna help me i block somtimes for 20 secs,another 20secs, another 20secs,another etc secs

and somtimes i had stress problem so thats why i need this system to be here