Forums » General

no game?

• 1 posts
    March 1, 2017 1:28 PM PST

logged in and hit play now,  nothing.  problem today?

• 283 posts
    March 2, 2017 11:27 AM PST
    Can you elaborate what problem you're having? Any screenshot?
  • March 2, 2017 12:24 PM PST

DeathBringer908 said: Can you elaborate what problem you're having? Any screenshot?

i know what he means.

And got same problem some times.

• 328 posts
    March 2, 2017 3:46 PM PST

Disable adblock. It blocks some scripts. If that doesn't work try this: http://warmerise.com/Warmerise/Demo/

If you can go on the Demo Site and not the actual game then you are better off reinstalling browser or try clearing browser cache.

• March 3, 2017 7:03 AM PST

Zero said:

Disable adblock. It blocks some scripts. If that doesn't work try this: http://warmerise.com/Warmerise/Demo/

If you can go on the Demo Site and not the actual game then you are better off reinstalling browser or try clearing browser cache.

I've already told you,tried disabling adblock and clearing unity cache and browser cache and cookies and checked that cookies are enabled and reinstalling unity and nothing happened this bug started from the Warmerise Reset.

• 328 posts
    March 3, 2017 7:43 AM PST

Use a different browser.

• March 3, 2017 3:11 PM PST

JpArmia it appears that you have not click yes on disable protection for the certificate..

• March 3, 2017 3:11 PM PST

http://prntscr.com/efqjtb

• March 4, 2017 5:04 AM PST

RedBaron said:

JpArmia it appears that you have not click yes on disable protection for the certificate..

Like i didn't try before,if i disabled it,i will go to home page..

• 998 posts
    March 4, 2017 5:23 AM PST

@JpArmia245 (or whoever have a similar issue) Try checking if there is any Javascript error.

- Go to the PlayNow page
    - Right click in the middle of the page and click "Inspect element"
    - New section will appear on the right side
    - Click "Console tab" and make sure only "JS" is outlined

- Take screenshot of the console log and post here

This post was edited by Admin at March 4, 2017 5:28 AM PST
  • March 4, 2017 7:41 AM PST

@Max its french but here is the picture anyway

Wrong picture here is the one:

And forgot to mention that the background music bug(when you don't hear any music)is still happening for me and there is no nuke siren and when sometimes i drive around with car and hit someone you hear the damage sound but nothing happens to him and if he dies you get no assest.

And sniper is sometimes oneshot per kill and thats annoying a lot.And sometimes the sniper does the same bug as hammer,when you hit someone you hear damage sound but nothing happens and if he dies you get no assest.

Edit: And if that didn't happens(talking about the RedVSBlue bug) that happens:

This happens anywhere on the web page forums,videos,polls,clans etc... And this started to happens after Warmerise Reset.

This post was edited by Deleted Member at March 4, 2017 7:58 AM PST
  • March 4, 2017 8:41 AM PST

btw it could be shut off in options otherwise idk.

• 998 posts
    March 4, 2017 11:02 AM PST

@JpArmia245 Try to update your AdBlock filters.

Go to any page and press Ctrl + Shift + E

New window should appear with AdBlock filter options.

Update every filter that is there (Screenshot is in Portuguese but you should get the idea):

About background music and nuke sound bug, it will be fixed in next update.

• March 4, 2017 11:07 AM PST

@Max nope,nothing happened.

• 998 posts
    March 4, 2017 11:28 AM PST

JpArmia245 said:

@Max nope,nothing happened.

That's strange. Do you have similar issues on any other website or only here?

Also do you use different browser to post on forum or it works sometimes?

• March 4, 2017 11:31 AM PST

Only in Warmerise and in every browser i use opera,chrome,mozilla,microsoft edge.

• 14 posts
    March 8, 2017 11:58 AM PST

Firefox automatically upgraded to a bunch of people(I'm one) & Max informed us that it doesn't support Unity any longer.... Sooooooo ALOT of people won't be able to play until it gets "ported" to WebGL..... Hold tight....(Max is doin' his best...kudos!)

• 5 posts
    March 9, 2017 7:42 PM PST

don't No game Tho United web player Àdrismar No Inter Enter Tho Max Problem?¿ No Game :(

• 5 posts
    March 9, 2017 7:44 PM PST

• 2 posts
    March 13, 2017 9:38 AM PDT

If we may suggest … after hours of “experiments” Firefox ESR 32bit + Unity Web Player 32bit and ….

“old game version” finally works (on Win10 Pro 64bit) …. Pls, don’t ask for detailed explanation, I’m not IT expert, just had enough time to try 1647 combinations

Hopefully this will help, at least temporarily (ESR will work till 2018, if I understood correctly)

Best

just4fun Senior ;o)

P.S.

Why there is nobody playing webGL version??