Acting so sarcasm idiot -.-

• 5 posts
    March 10, 2021 7:11 AM PST

Smile88 said:

https://prnt.sc/10hvn8a     USING RPG AND AUTO IN SNIPER MAP

Yes it is unfair playing with auto in only sniper map

• 86 posts
    March 10, 2021 7:42 AM PST

Guys, relax a little, there is no need to ban someone for using rpg in sniper maps. If the map has the word "sniper", that doesn't give you the permission to ban someone or insult him for using a gun thats not a sniper. Lets actually report the real problems, not small fights and arguements like these. Plus, what makes you think that using rpg is against the rules in those types of maps? Does it fall under the categories of racism, spamming, trolling, swearing, or personal attacks? I don't think so. 

• 5 posts
    March 10, 2021 7:49 AM PST

whynot94 said:

Guys, relax a little, there is no need to ban someone for using rpg in sniper maps. If the map has the word "sniper", that doesn't give you the permission to ban someone or insult him for using a gun thats not a sniper. Lets actually report the real problems, not small fights and arguements like these. Plus, what makes you think that using rpg is against the rules in those types of maps? Does it fall under the categories of racism, spamming, trolling, swearing, or personal attacks? I don't think so. 

Well said bro
    I didnt say about ban but yes when the name is only sniper then it doesnt mean that u shud use auto there ,grenades/melee/grav is fine
    I didnt insult anybody just wanna make sure that every player discovers fun in the game without breaking any rule and playing fair !!:)

• 86 posts
    March 10, 2021 7:54 AM PST

To express "fun", everyone should be able to play the way they want to play. Restricting guns kills the fun because you are preventing people from using the weapons that they favor. Anyways, lets not make this situation an issue anymore.

• 657 posts
    March 10, 2021 8:56 AM PST

yes in other maps (not sniper only maps) i call them "NAB" coz they r sooooo bad so they wanted to annoy me,everytime som players likes annoying me with RPGs and these rtrded players keeps finding me and keeps annoying me and makes my KDR get decreased

I
    JUST
    DONT
    NO
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    YYYYYYYYYYY
    YYYYYYYYYY
    YYYYYYYY
    YYYYYY
    YYYY
    YYY
    YY
    Y....

• 86 posts
    March 10, 2021 9:02 AM PST

@agent743, let's not call anyone names, if you have a problem or issue with someone, just feel free to block them. This step helps in several ways:

1. It prevents a fight from occuring, which might often lead to a bigger problem.

2. It might lead you to being toxic, getting the habit of causing problems with other people and using unnessacery language.

I also want you to understand a point that everyone has the right to use whatever gun or weapon they favor, lets not restrict other people's fun. The RPG weapon was made for a reason; to use it, not to get offended by other people whether you use it or not. If people favor using it, then don't judge them and don't insult them. It's their way of playing.

• 657 posts
    March 10, 2021 9:12 AM PST

whynot94 said:

@agent743, let's not call anyone names, if you have a problem or issue with someone, just feel free to block them. This step helps in several ways:

1. It prevents a fight from occuring, which might often lead to a bigger problem.

2. It might lead you to being toxic, getting the habit of causing problems with other people and using unnessacery language.

I also want you to understand a point that everyone has the right to use whatever gun or weapon they favor, lets not restrict other people's fun. The RPG weapon was made for a reason; to use it, not to get offended by other people whether you use it or not. If people favor using it, then don't judge them and don't insult them. It's their way of playing.

there was 1 guy unregistered using a haxks unilimit ammo haxk,monay haxk and fire rapid haxk,he also kept being very happy and kept smiling at me saying im nab,then he uses a haxk to haxk my KDR to get decreased it decreased yesterday,so ye i restored my KDR to original KDR,man that guy with RPG likes RPG coz he likes decreasing my KDR to get me kicked out,he said he hates me in clan and he said he likes if i dont have clans and im kicked out of clans,so yh,its a problem kept using haxks on me yesterday,then he said he is done ruining my KDR,i restored my KDR now,u see som players like smiling at me coz they like annoying me sooooo much,then they said "U NAB I WANNA RAXPE UR MOUM",i think that was 1 ****** person said it to me,plzzzzz helpppppp :(((((((((((((((((,also i remember he said he has som of friends who r toxic and uses RPG to annoy me

• 86 posts
    March 10, 2021 9:57 AM PST

@agent743, I already elaborated on the point that instead of fighting back, just block that person that's bothering you. That way, you could prevent a fight from occuring and prevent yourself from using bad language in return. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please start using this method instead of fighting back, hope this helps your problem @agent743

• 5 posts
    March 10, 2021 6:32 PM PST

whynot94 said:

To express "fun", everyone should be able to play the way they want to play. Restricting guns kills the fun because you are preventing people from using the weapons that they favor. Anyways, lets not make this situation an issue anymore.

umm bro we just differ in the views np keep smiling :)