Forums » Custom Maps

WHAT A HORRIBLE PEOPLE

This topic has been closed.
    • 373 posts
    April 25, 2021 6:19 PM PDT

WHAT A HORRIBLE PEOPLE WHO EVEN DARE TO RATE PENDING MAPS. THEY DO SO ON PURPOSE. NEW PENDING MAPS NEED TO GET 100 POINTS TO BECOME ACTIVE AND GET MOSTLY ALL 5 STAR RATINGS, BUT SOME GIVE MY AMAZING MAPS LOW RATINGS. I CAME TO REALIZE THAT WARMERISE GAME ATTRACTS FRUSTRATED EVIL CROWD. IF YOU ARE AN HONORABLE PERSON GO AND RATE MY MAPS WITH FAIR UNSHAKEN UNINTOXICATED JUDGEMENT. 

• 998 posts
    April 25, 2021 7:51 PM PDT
    Most of your maps have one issue - high poly models with sharp normals, that look like 2010 Blender 3D rendering.
    You need to use low poly models that are under 5k triangles, plus you need to learn how to texture the models.
    Making maps is not just about making 3D models, you need to consider everything, from lighting, all the way to the player experience (this includes making the map file as small as possible, so it's quicker to download).
    This post was edited by Admin at April 25, 2021 7:57 PM PDT
    • 373 posts
    April 25, 2021 7:59 PM PDT

I AM NOT A FAN OF BRICK CARS OR "AL-OLA-BOX-COTTAGES". I KNOW HOW TO TEXTURE THE MODELS BUT MAPS FILE SIZE SKYROCKETS THEN. GO SEE MY NEW "SUPERDEALER R2021" MAP AND TELL ME IF I FORGOT TO PUT A LIGHTBULB SOMEWHERE. AND SOME PLAYERS HAVE GREAT EXPERIENCE PLAYING INSIDE 6X6 SQUARE WITH KNIFES LIKE PIRATES. MY MAPS ARE AIMED AT THE ELITE WONDERING SURFERS WHO NEED TO KILL SOME TIME. 

• 373 posts
    April 25, 2021 8:13 PM PDT

MAY I REQUEST WARMERISE ADMINISTRATION TO OVERRIDE MAP APPROVAL PROCESS DUE TO HATE CRIMES MADE OF PURPOSFUL NEGATIVE VOTES ON MY MAP. BY LAW I DESERVE TO BE PROTECTED AGAINST FRADULENT RATINGS FOR MY SUBMITTED CONTENT. LOOKS LIKE RACISTS REALLY DID NOT LIKE MY MAP FOR "AMIGOS" SPECIALLY GEARED TOWARD HISPANIC PLAYERS WHO I SEE A LOT ON THE SERVERS. 

• 373 posts
    April 25, 2021 8:29 PM PDT

MAX, IF YOU DON'T CREATE SPECTACULAR PROCESS TO HAVE MY RECENT 3 MAPS ACCEPTED DESPITE THE HATEFUL VOTES - I WILL CONSIDER SWITCHING TO CS:GO OR OTHER DOZEN STANDARD NON BROSER GAMES I HAVE INSTALLED. I LOVE WARMERISE BECAUSE IT IS NON REALISTIC AND I NEED TO KEEP LEARNING 3D DESIGN AND NEED TWO FEET TO SCOUT MY CREATIONS.  

• 373 posts
    April 25, 2021 8:36 PM PDT

IT IS VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT PENDING MAPS ARE HIDDEN FROM UNREGISTERED USERS (VOTE CANNOT BE REGISTED IF THEY UNREGISTERED) AND SOME DON'T KNOW WHERE PENDING MAPS ARE AND WHAT THEY SUPPOSE TO DO DURING OFFLINE TESTING. MAYBE ADD MORE INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT HOW TO TEST MAP AND WHY VOTING COUNTS. PUSHING PENDING MAPS TO ACTIVE LIST WILL EXPOSE THEM INSTANTLY BUT IT IS ALL PROTECTION FROM "CUBE WITH DUDES" MAPS. 

• 156 posts
    April 25, 2021 10:13 PM PDT

the map amigos felices is a very small map and the respawn site is the same for both teams. so i think there would be a lot of havoc in the map and it would be impossible to play in the map. but the other 2 maps are very good 

This post was edited by ZXblah at April 25, 2021 10:15 PM PDT
    • 21 posts
    April 25, 2021 11:00 PM PDT

@antonnovik there is a problem with your maps and that is no one likes them and they don't like them becuase:-

1)They are huge.

2)Most of them have bad lighting.

3)Almost all of them just have 3d cars and very less humvees and jets.

4)most of them have hude buildings with many covers making it extremely difficult for snipers.

5)They don't have originality I mean that they are just copied from a movie or some other game.

These are the reasons why your maps are bad hope you understand and improve your maps later

This post was edited by KILLERCOMBAT at April 25, 2021 11:06 PM PDT
    • 21 posts
    April 25, 2021 11:02 PM PDT

AND STOP WRITTING IN CAPS YOU ARE NOT A CAPTAIN

• 373 posts
    April 26, 2021 9:15 AM PDT

MAX. I AM SURE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS, BUT WOULD BE NICE TO ADD "AUTHORITY VOTES" TO THE "PENDING MAPS MENU". WHERE YOU AND THOSE OFFICERS YOU SELECT MAY CAST THEIR VOTE ON THE MAP AND EACH VOTE IS DOUBLE THE POINTS. BUT MAYBE YOU ARE BUSY BREEDING BUNNIES AND DEVELOPING WARMERISE PIZZA RECIPE.