Forums » Help & Tips

Need Pro Help

• 4 posts
    April 28, 2021 7:56 AM PDT

I love playing sniper, theres no better feeling than getting a headshot when you dont expect it. Its the best way to play. But I am not very good at it, are there any tips from the pros to help me snipe better?

• 1 posts
    April 28, 2021 7:25 PM PDT

do not move when you wanted to snipe someone or it will be inaccurate

This post was edited by warmerise776 at April 28, 2021 7:31 PM PDT
    • 509 posts
    April 30, 2021 9:24 AM PDT

watch your crosshair carefully and when its placed on enemy shoot

• 2097 posts
    April 30, 2021 9:53 AM PDT
    Download cheat engine and start hacking
    • 509 posts
    May 1, 2021 2:02 AM PDT

outflows said:

theres big difference between hacking and cheating

yea

• 17 posts
    May 1, 2021 9:19 AM PDT

@Warmerise776 , If you dont move and you shot , you are a new player . Before giving advice you should improve yourself.

I only have one good advice to tell you. I get better everyday by trying out the pro moves: Watch these videos 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6kXQuAiPKM&t=194s

https://warmerise.com/videos/5/8598/1v1-rusty-battle

• August 28, 2021 5:46 AM PDT
    When you put the crosshair on the enemy, click your mouse right then. Keep your finger ready to click the mouse, click right at the moment when your crosshair is aiming at the enemy. As a sniper, you need to hide. Not camping. Make your own strategies. Try your best to confuse the enemy. And be quick, really quick.
    • 382 posts
    August 28, 2021 5:50 AM PDT
    Manickaa said:
    Download cheat engine and start hacking
    no cheating on the move this will report you to max
    • 100 posts
    August 28, 2021 5:59 AM PDT

neoknuxx said: When you put the crosshair on the enemy, click your mouse right then. Keep your finger ready to click the mouse, click right at the moment when your crosshair is aiming at the enemy. As a sniper, you need to hide. Not camping. Make your own strategies. Try your best to confuse the enemy. And be quick, really quick.

You successfully confused me in this afternoon , good job 

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    August 28, 2021 12:40 PM PDT

TheOnyxLehJund said:

I love playing sniper, theres no better feeling than getting a headshot when you dont expect it. Its the best way to play. But I am not very good at it, are there any tips from the pros to help me snipe better?

just spam v key 

• 109 posts
    August 29, 2021 6:06 PM PDT

Just keep using sniper till you are good, there really aren't that many tips to give you. Use crosshair dot, use revolver or CPW as secondary, get the M67. That's about it realy

• 359 posts
    August 29, 2021 6:15 PM PDT

E01Zonder said:

Just keep using sniper till you are good, there really aren't that many tips to give you. Use crosshair dot, use revolver or CPW as secondary, get the M67. That's about it realy

thanks for advice bro :3