Forums » General

Zoltex is toxic and i have more prove

• 296 posts
    May 5, 2021 3:58 AM PDT

Zoltex is continuing to be a toxic player. Now he is trying to make superhuman look like a bad person.

• 192 posts
    May 5, 2021 6:11 AM PDT

Thats not being toxic XDD

• 10 posts
    May 5, 2021 6:49 AM PDT

ethesoldier... would you like to take down xChaos with me? its urgent. dm me if your interested

• 296 posts
    May 5, 2021 7:50 AM PDT

PlasmaStrikerZ said:

But he was trying to make superhuman look toxic.

• 296 posts
    May 5, 2021 7:57 AM PDT

Johnnyisthebest said:

ethesoldier... would you like to take down xChaos with me? its urgent. dm me if your interested

No thank you

• 12 posts
    May 7, 2021 3:34 AM PDT

Wtf this is a poll not toxic LOL  u more toxic

• 296 posts
    May 7, 2021 1:52 PM PDT

Zoltex said:

Wtf this is a poll not toxic LOL  u more toxic

Learn english then come speak to me.

• 4 posts
    May 20, 2021 2:27 AM PDT

ethensoldier toxic 
    he is really very toxic, I hope he is banned and he has a lot to tell my family. I hope he is banned

• 296 posts
    May 20, 2021 2:29 AM PDT

KYZO said:

ethensoldier toxic 
    he is really very toxic, I hope he is banned and he has a lot to tell my family. I hope he is banned

You started the fight.

• 4 posts
    May 20, 2021 2:33 AM PDT

You u frist said that

• 12 posts
    May 20, 2021 2:35 AM PDT

Kyzo is a nice person stop wanna look him bad a person XDDDD

• 296 posts
    May 20, 2021 3:11 AM PDT

I will stop wasting my time with you guys.

• 429 posts
    May 20, 2021 4:55 AM PDT
    I mean Zoltex us a well known scammer at this point, worse than I was. A friend said he accessed their account and all his guns got refunded, now he is banned...
    • 353 posts
    May 20, 2021 5:13 AM PDT

ethesoldier said:

PlasmaStrikerZ said:

But he was trying to make superhuman look toxic.

there are players who need to be banned for real. jelmervailoces got unbanned now she changed her THATS what were supposed to worry about. the REAL DEAL  there are  the players who actually need to be banned. stop being children banning the people you hate. this is just a big waste of time. maybe report someone who IS toxic. like aira

• 192 posts
    May 20, 2021 7:12 AM PDT

How about the r4cist players and the players who are s3xually harrasing girls? we are not paying attention to those people at all we are only paying attention to the people who are being mean to each other who gives a f*ck yall need to look at the players who are actually harming people not the players who are fighting each other its human nature what is this a fúcking Utopia!? look at the bigger picture and stop wasting yalls sweet @ss time trying to ¨fix warmerise¨ and clean away all the ¨toxic people¨ you guys have gotten so far into it you guys ban people who are just simply angry at someone. but let me tell yall this now you will never clean away all the @ss holes and make everyone happy and turn warmerise into LALA land its impossible thats why we are here now yall f*cked up and now were here with a dead a$$ game with only a few hundred people left to talk about it.

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at May 20, 2021 7:12 AM PDT
    • 353 posts
    May 20, 2021 7:46 AM PDT

PlasmaStrikerZ said:

How about the r4cist players and the players who are s3xually harrasing girls? we are not paying attention to those people at all we are only paying attention to the people who are being mean to each other who gives a f*ck yall need to look at the players who are actually harming people not the players who are fighting each other its human nature what is this a fúcking Utopia!? look at the bigger picture and stop wasting yalls sweet @ss time trying to ¨fix warmerise¨ and clean away all the ¨toxic people¨ you guys have gotten so far into it you guys ban people who are just simply angry at someone. but let me tell yall this now you will never clean away all the @ss holes and make everyone happy and turn warmerise into LALA land its impossible thats why we are here now yall f*cked up and now were here with a dead a$$ game with only a few hundred people left to talk about it.

agreed. there are players s%xually harassing girls ( like superman178) we need to focus on the REAL DEAL here.

• 14 posts
    May 22, 2021 8:17 AM PDT

zoltex is toxic, played with him yesterday, toxic in both chat and gameplay