March 10, 2017 8:04 PM PST

LMAO I LOVE THIS

• 1 posts
    March 10, 2017 8:07 PM PST

I remember watching this game.. it was tough to witness a r*pe scene. ;(

This post was edited by SnipeKing17 at March 10, 2017 9:10 PM PST
    • 283 posts
    March 10, 2017 8:54 PM PST

It was fun scrolling down all those funny memes you made. You wouldn't have worked on this if it was some ordinary player. Your work on the meme shows how much of a 'BIG' player you consider Apster to be. He'll take that as a compliment :)

And kindly be more sensible in making any further topic like this which includes 'personal attacks', something that is not allowed on this forum.

• 309 posts
    March 10, 2017 9:13 PM PST
    Get well soon, Apster.. I always support you... Such a poor guy
    • 3 posts
    March 10, 2017 9:14 PM PST

DeathBringer908 said:

It was fun scrolling down all those funny memes you made. You wouldn't have worked on this if it was some ordinary player. Your work on the meme shows how much of a 'BIG' player you consider Apster to be. He'll take that as a compliment :)

And kindly be more sensible in making any further topic like this which includes 'personal attacks', something that is not allowed on this forum.

The only "personal attack" was me ending his career ;) #10-4

• 72 posts
    March 10, 2017 11:28 PM PST
    The funniest thing I have ever seen...

It is really cringeworthy how SnipeKing17 made that account to not post the screenshot with his own account and it's even funnier how much fast he replied with his own.

Clarification: The real person who won me with that account was NOT the real ErDeNbABa (the real owner of that account lost 10-3 to me); the player who was playing on that account, in that moment was a turkish guy well known as xbarbsie. I wasn't aware of that, but that was just a lame tactic to beat me because I was used to have different types of gaming for each type of player. All this lame thing was confirmed to me by a close friend of xbarbsie some minutes later, after the duel.

As a Legend and NOT lame player I have admitted the defeat long time ago and it is part of my 3 losses against xbarbsie which I don't deny at all.

I don't need other people to face the truth of my few losses in Warmerise.

SnipeKing17 is the type of player that literally talks sh*t only through the name of other players, and this thread is the proof.
    He needs to act that way just because he has got no fame against me by himself. Sadly this makes of him an huge hater towards me.

I totally agree with what DeathBringer908 said: the effort in this thread by SnipeKing17 is priceless, I will take that as compliment since it was needed a whole thread to remind me of 1 of my 3 losses in my whole career.

After all this post was just ridiculous but it was worth the kind of player that SnipeKing17 and once again he has proved it to the whole community.
    This post was edited by Apster at March 10, 2017 11:47 PM PST
    • 309 posts
    March 11, 2017 12:24 AM PST
    You the one who non-stop assmouth keep claim yourself as legend for years since you start play Warmerise. I heard a lot of players here who share his story with me about your nasty behaviour in-game and forum site and at the same time, you insult and degraded person who aren't in same line with you. Even on 1st day Warmerise reopen, you act like an attention whoore, feeding everyone with your homemade gayshow video for almost 30 damn minutes.

My advice is, calm down and enjoy the life :)
    • 72 posts
    March 11, 2017 2:45 AM PST
    Farzblack said:
    You the one who non-stop assmouth keep claim yourself as legend for years since you start play Warmerise. I heard a lot of players here who share his story with me about your nasty behaviour in-game and forum site and at the same time, you insult and degraded person who aren't in same line with you. Even on 1st day Warmerise reopen, you act like an attention whoore, feeding everyone with your homemade gayshow video for almost 30 damn minutes.

My advice is, calm down and enjoy the life :)

You are the only one going around the community finding each post related to me just to comment down below it.
    I didn't even reply to you, so why you can't help yourself and stop dickriding SnipeKing17?

You are the only one who got triggered even if I didn't even mention you, I was totally calm when I replied to SnipeKing17 and still I'm now while replying to you.
    I'm starting to think that you and SnipeKing17 have some kind of homosexual relationship and I'm really happy with that but I don't understand why you can't get along with it and keep your nose out of things that are not even involving you in. Maybe, you just can't, because you were born hater.

This post was edited by Apster at March 11, 2017 2:47 AM PST
    • 309 posts
    March 11, 2017 2:54 AM PST
    I am not your hater, Apster... Why you keep thinking negative about me? Be cool... Chill :)
    • 72 posts
    March 11, 2017 2:58 AM PST
    Farzblack said:
    I am not your hater, Apster... Why you keep thinking negative about me? Be cool... Chill :)

I'm not thinking negative about you...

I'm being realist by reading what you are writing and by looking at your behave towards me.

I'm out now. Not wasting more time here for you.
    This post was edited by Apster at March 11, 2017 2:59 AM PST
    • 309 posts
    March 11, 2017 3:00 AM PST
    Okee... Thank you for spend your time with me, now go away from here, I want watch rekt show :)
    • 72 posts
    March 11, 2017 3:04 AM PST
    Farzblack said:
    Okee... Thank you for spend your time with me, now go away from here, I want watch rekt show :)

"Cringeworthy English". Lol
    • 309 posts
    March 11, 2017 3:21 AM PST
    Glad to see you happy again, my dear... ;)
  • March 11, 2017 5:28 AM PST

Isn't that before Warmerise reset ? Apster is not TOP 100 now.

• March 11, 2017 6:42 AM PST
    Apster was never on top 100, even difficult to maintaining his rank on top 100,000.
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at March 11, 2017 6:45 AM PST
    • 72 posts
    March 11, 2017 7:21 AM PST

XEverglow said: Apster was never on top 100, even difficult to maintaining his rank on top 100,000.

"That moment when a screenshot is worth more than your words."

If I was you I would be totally ashamed.

This post was edited by Apster at March 11, 2017 7:22 AM PST
    • 91 posts
    March 11, 2017 10:43 AM PST

Can't be the only one wondering why this guy was so excited about beating someone who they think is a noob lol.

• 998 posts
    March 11, 2017 10:46 AM PST

- Topic Locked -
    Reason: Personal attack