Forums » Videos & Screenshots

• 492 posts
    June 7, 2021 6:51 AM PDT

ethesoldier said:

Dispater said:

ethesoldier said:

xChaos said:

Dispater said:

Ethesoldier , you use recolver , mines , ump40 , blastshotgun when u 1v1 me XD . I beat you 10-3 and u rq . ;)

no he probably dident. dispater do you have any screenshot or video to prove this?

He has a video. I cheaeted but he cut the part where he cheaeted first. Don't waste your time with dispater.

The score was 9-3 rq so easy and I also beat xChaos 3-0 rq with an other acc XD

ok and?

what ? and what ?

• 296 posts
    June 7, 2021 7:28 AM PDT

Dispater said:

ethesoldier said:

Dispater said:

ethesoldier said:

xChaos said:

Dispater said:

Ethesoldier , you use recolver , mines , ump40 , blastshotgun when u 1v1 me XD . I beat you 10-3 and u rq . ;)

no he probably dident. dispater do you have any screenshot or video to prove this?

He has a video. I cheaeted but he cut the part where he cheaeted first. Don't waste your time with dispater.

ok and?

what ? and what ?

ok and?

• 353 posts
    June 7, 2021 12:46 PM PDT

Dispater said:

ethesoldier said:

xChaos said:

Dispater said:

ive never had any 1v1 or battle contact with you whatsoever dispater. do you have screenshots of me fighting you? i dont think so.

• 492 posts
    June 7, 2021 1:35 PM PDT

I thought about it and thought to myself: I should stop the conflict with ethesoldier. It is useless since each of us will continue to post on the other. I'm sorry if I've been toxic, and let's forget the 1v1 we did, pretend we never did a 1v1. however, could you delete the poll: "Is Dispater Cringe"? lol

• 353 posts
    June 7, 2021 3:26 PM PDT

*BAM* Order! we have a truce

• 296 posts
    June 7, 2021 11:03 PM PDT

Dispater said:

I thought about it and thought to myself: I should stop the conflict with ethesoldier. It is useless since each of us will continue to post on the other. I'm sorry if I've been toxic, and let's forget the 1v1 we did, pretend we never did a 1v1. however, could you delete the poll: "Is Dispater Cringe"? lol

ok

• 60 posts
    October 10, 2021 7:06 AM PDT

Dispater said:

Xyiian said:

I can beat you both.

Now stop spamming forums

I think he beat the brother of xSiaoN cuz the real xSiaoN is better than ethesoldier and can 10-0 him too XD

True Dispater 5iq