Forums » General

Dispater Stealing my idea.

• 353 posts
    June 19, 2021 3:54 PM PDT

so you know the clan war tournament forum that i made? then a day later Dispater copied it? his lousy tournament idea was mine in the first place. ive had it in mind since 2020. ive tried to make one, but no one listened. then this disgrace to humanity comes in. completely plagarizes me like it was nothing. Dispater took all the credit first my forum, then he got an event made out of him!? max is a f^cking d!ck.

heres proof. this was orginally my first post, which when i took action.

• 359 posts
    June 19, 2021 4:07 PM PDT

It died anyway, ur late 2 the party 

• 353 posts
    June 19, 2021 4:14 PM PDT

ikr? i couldve deserved that event. he put no effort.

• 353 posts
    June 19, 2021 4:19 PM PDT

yo do you see how many applications i had!? i was runnin it perfectly. everything was going well.

• 353 posts
    June 19, 2021 4:31 PM PDT

oh childish? spam? screenshot a time of me spam if your so sure. and all you are is a troll and a child. just like xChapo and xKurzi.

• 2097 posts
    June 19, 2021 4:31 PM PDT

I don't think you can copyright a clan wars tournament.

• 353 posts
    June 19, 2021 4:35 PM PDT

thats not the problem. hes talking credit for MY idea. so he technically plagarized. he could just give me a little credit and this forum wouldent have existed.

• 998 posts
    June 19, 2021 4:53 PM PDT

@xChaos as far as I can see, the other post looks a bit more "official" and even has a YouTube trailer.

Also, @PlizeN why would you accept to be event moderator, if you do not agree with how Dispater runs the event?

• 359 posts
    June 19, 2021 4:54 PM PDT

xChaos said:

thats not the problem. hes talking credit for MY idea. so he technically plagarized. he could just give me a little credit and this forum wouldent have existed.

msg max and tell to delete

• 998 posts
    June 19, 2021 5:27 PM PDT

PlizeN said: He's simply not running it. The moderators are.

What do you mean by not running it, have you contacted Dispater about this?

• 2097 posts
    June 19, 2021 7:49 PM PDT

Max said:

PlizeN said: He's simply not running it. The moderators are.

What do you mean by not running it, have you contacted Dispater about this?

He doesn't to any messages regarding the tournament, nor does he help in any way. If you could pass the event page ownership to someone who is able to run it, that is fine. I just don't want to see this go down in flames after all of the work that was put into it, and also I don't want the players participating to be disappointed. Time and Time again I ask for his input and his help, but he refuses to help in any way.

This post was edited by Avalon at June 19, 2021 7:50 PM PDT
    • 491 posts
    June 20, 2021 1:55 AM PDT

I'm active, I work every day, if you think it's easy to reach out to players to explain how to join. I work on a lot of things. If you think I am not up to the task, I must remove you from the moderators.

• 491 posts
    June 20, 2021 2:02 AM PDT

how dare you say that I made no efforts. everything goes as planned. I work everyday, and I was able to nominate you as moderator, while you (Plizen) beg me to become moderator, and say you could help me kick the Xone team. If you complain about me, you are no longer moderator.

TisNative and Plizen, this is your last chance. I didn't think you were that jealous.
    If you think I'm not doing enough work, I can be alone without moderators and we'll see.

You did a bad job, TisNative: you registered teams that weren't even registered. some players are not in the event. I spend hours inviting them to the event. If they are not part of the event, I will not be able to organize the matches.You should know if you've ever moderated an event.

• 491 posts
    June 20, 2021 2:04 AM PDT

• 1144 posts
    June 20, 2021 2:33 AM PDT

Dispater said:

how dare you say that I made no efforts. everything goes as planned. I work everyday, and I was able to nominate you as moderator, while you (Plizen) beg me to become moderator, and say you could help me kick the Xone team. If you complain about me, you are no longer moderator.

TisNative and Plizen, this is your last chance. I didn't think you were that jealous.
    If you think I'm not doing enough work, I can be alone without moderators and we'll see.

You did a bad job, TisNative: you registered teams that weren't even registered. some players are not in the event. I spend hours inviting them to the event. If they are not part of the event, I will not be able to organize the matches.You should know if you've ever moderated an event.

Hmm he said kicking xone, 

Banned forever from the clan.

• 491 posts
    June 20, 2021 2:35 AM PDT

AiirzeN said:

Dispater said:

If he keeps complaining about me, I kick the moderator Plizen

• 491 posts
    June 20, 2021 2:37 AM PDT

• 491 posts
    June 20, 2021 4:16 AM PDT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI4Nxm_78Xc&t=7s

• 359 posts
    June 20, 2021 5:03 AM PDT

oh looks like there is too much shady things going around this event, maybe just close it?

• 491 posts
    June 20, 2021 5:35 AM PDT

xChapo said:

oh looks like there is too much shady things going around this event, maybe just close it?

No, everything is going well, it's just that my moderators are complaining because I'm not very active, but I'm working on the event, I swear.

• 2097 posts
    June 20, 2021 6:26 AM PDT
    Wait wtf is this.
    • 2097 posts
    June 20, 2021 6:29 AM PDT
    nobody told me about any of this until now. But that still doesn’t explain you not helping with the majority of the tournament. You need to be on top of things if it’s going to work.
    • 296 posts
    June 20, 2021 6:45 AM PDT

Oh my god max is alive!

• 353 posts
    June 20, 2021 6:50 AM PDT

AiirzeN said:

Dispater said:

lol hes banning it because hes gonna get crushed ROLMFAO

• 2097 posts
    June 20, 2021 7:33 AM PDT
    I’m not sure how it why this is feeding into people’s egos. This a community event that cannot be “owned” by anyone. If you feel that way, you should not be running an event. With that being said, the only reason I decided to take charge of running, was because there was nobody else that did. Therefore, I am not saying I am fully qualified to run an event, but with enough hard work and and dedication the tournament can go on. This is a community effort, not a singular one. Don’t act or take credit from things that you haven’t done. This isn’t ‘my’ or ‘ your’ tournament, it’s the community’s. I didn’t decide to help run the tournament for self-gain or to boost my personal ego, this is solely for the good of the community and this game that I still care dearly about

Yours Truly.
    -Native