Forums » General

Dispater Stealing my idea.

• 284 posts
    June 20, 2021 7:40 AM PDT
    Talking from my own personal experience of last 7 years and hosting 5 successful tournaments in this game, you can't do it alone. Even I can't do it alone. You guys haven't even considered the problem of timezones, which alone can take down the tournament because players won't show up. I wrote an entire thread to teach this thing : https://warmerise.com/forums/topic/1180/how-to-create-a-successful-tournament-in-warmerise

It takes us 2-3 months of planning and making trailer, rules, threads, etc and then we start the tournament. If you rushed through this, at least you could've assembled a good team or ask the previous organizers for advice or help. But still, if you want this tournament to be successful, read the thread I linked above, assemble a good team, divide the roles, and have a good relation with your team, otherwise this tournament is good as dead.
    • 492 posts
    June 20, 2021 7:44 AM PDT

DeathBringer908 said: Talking from my own personal experience of last 7 years and hosting 5 successful tournaments in this game, you can't do it alone. Even I can't do it alone. You guys haven't even considered the problem of timezones, which alone can take down the tournament because players won't show up. I wrote an entire thread to teach this thing : https://warmerise.com/forums/topic/1180/how-to-create-a-successful-tournament-in-warmerise It takes us 2-3 months of planning and making trailer, rules, threads, etc and then we start the tournament. If you rushed through this, at least you could've assembled a good team or ask the previous organizers for advice or help. But still, if you want this tournament to be successful, read the thread I linked above, assemble a good team, divide the roles, and have a good relation with your team, otherwise this tournament is good as dead.

The players are very demanding, I have to hasten to create it, because players like xChaos steal the idea from me and create false events.

• 2098 posts
    June 20, 2021 7:46 AM PDT
    Yes. But you refuse to help with anything. Even when I ask for input or your opinion on something.
    • 492 posts
    June 20, 2021 7:52 AM PDT

I must indeed have more time. And I saw that there were a lot of problems, especially with the schedules. But I just want TisNative t Plizen to stop criticizing me, because I don't have to keep them as a moderator.
    So far there are no problems, the only one being that xChaos is very pissed off because he wanted to do this event himself (lol).
    And thank you for the advice, DB, I will postpone this event until later, the matches will take place during the holidays, I do not know the date yet.

And @TisNative , why do you said : I refuse to help anything ? I work more than you and it's painful. however, DB is still right, we have to divide up the utilities. For example, only Blueninja is a streamer. Plizen, TisNative and me have the same uses. We will have to discuss and get each of us to work on something different. and that will also prevent some of us from criticizing.

• 2098 posts
    June 20, 2021 7:56 AM PDT
    You still haven’t explained why you don’t actually communicate. There are a lot of issues I had written to you about that you have ignored. Also you gave no clear instructions or expectations for anyone. You can to me angry about how it was being run. But you haven’t actually stepped up and done your part.
    • 492 posts
    June 20, 2021 8:02 AM PDT

TisNative said: You still haven’t explained why you don’t actually communicate. There are a lot of issues I had written to you about that you have ignored. Also you gave no clear instructions or expectations for anyone. You can to me angry about how it was being run. But you haven’t actually stepped up and done your part.

Did you send me a message? I did not see her . on discord? I am not very active on Discord, I try to participate more. In the meantime, we will talk about the problem again. I am sorry for that