Forums » News & Announcements

Warmerise - 2.6.6

This topic has been closed.
    • 998 posts
    June 29, 2021 1:46 PM PDT

Warmerise - 2.6.6

https://warmerise.com/pages/RedvsBlue

- Added region selection
    - Added team auto-balancing (activated 1 minute after the difference between two teams becomes 2 or more, and the team with fewer players is losing)
    - 'User Cape' now have an option to upload custom image in the game
    - Fixed bug when the player would continue moving slowly after using GravityGun
    - Fixed invite link bug (when it would not detect the right region)
    - Fixed bug when kills and deaths would sometimes not reset after the Elimination game is completed
    - Tweaked some of the Main Menu button positions and sizes so they are uniform
    - Fixed chat anti-spam bug when it would activate too soon

This post was edited by Admin at June 29, 2021 2:17 PM PDT
    • 1142 posts
    June 29, 2021 1:59 PM PDT

Is automatic weapons bug yet fixed?

• 998 posts
    June 29, 2021 2:06 PM PDT

AiirzeN said:

It was supposed to be fixed, but there were some reports that it wasn't.

Did you experience this bug in the previous version?

• 1142 posts
    June 29, 2021 2:19 PM PDT

Max said:

AiirzeN said:

It was supposed to be fixed, but there were some reports that it wasn't.

Did you experience this bug in the previous version?

Yeah. its like a lag switch, but i use auto 10% of times when i play. im plasma player

• 4 posts
    June 29, 2021 3:59 PM PDT

Max how to select region?

• 353 posts
    June 29, 2021 5:10 PM PDT

max, theres a problem.

i go to the region select, press usa east, but its just showing the europe servers. and its just showing the europe servers for every region.

• 998 posts
    June 29, 2021 5:30 PM PDT
    All regions are selected by default, I would only recommend selecting less regions if you want to reduce loading time when refreshing servers (the region is selected when the pointer is bright).
    So just go to regions and click Select All then Save.
    This post was edited by Admin at June 29, 2021 5:38 PM PDT
  • June 29, 2021 6:03 PM PDT

hi max, can you add a character color customization PLZ, like visor color and suit color, and head color. plz make a free for all so the color customization would be useful. PLEASE add this. BUT it would not make any sense because it is a red vs blue game

• 509 posts
    June 30, 2021 12:10 PM PDT

add FFA ( Free for all ) game mode, everyone vs everyone in-game

This post was edited by Deleted Member at June 30, 2021 12:10 PM PDT
  • June 30, 2021 1:20 PM PDT

AND THE C.C.C (character color customization) too, and it would only be in the FFA PLZ ADD THIS

• 1 posts
    July 1, 2021 2:44 AM PDT
    Dear administrators, take measures, what kind of game is this, where players fly faster than a shot. They move at least where, how???? Respect other players who play without any cars and so on! This is just some kind of banter over others. I take it that no one cares about this, right?
    • 509 posts
    July 1, 2021 6:20 AM PDT

duststorm said:

AND THE C.C.C (character color customization) too, and it would only be in the FFA PLZ ADD THIS

YEA, in FFA all characters should have different colour

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    July 1, 2021 6:41 AM PDT

supermen said:

Dear administrators, take measures, what kind of game is this, where players fly faster than a shot. They move at least where, how???? Respect other players who play without any cars and so on! This is just some kind of banter over others. I take it that no one cares about this, right?

players moving quicker than you just use special movement, its really not that hard.

same goes for gravity gun, using a trick its possible to go much further and much faster in 1 shot than likely normally intended.

• 3 posts
    July 1, 2021 4:07 PM PDT

So the auto-balance feature really stinks. One moment you are on the winning team and the next you get sent off to die with the losers. 

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    July 2, 2021 6:13 AM PDT

BuckyRingo said:

So the auto-balance feature really stinks. One moment you are on the winning team and the next you get sent off to die with the losers. 

thats because you people only join the winning team lol, so yes have fun!

• 458 posts
    July 2, 2021 7:29 AM PDT

New bug: When you update your region at option settings it resets your whole option setting.

• 1142 posts
    July 2, 2021 7:29 AM PDT
    1. LightningStorm said:

New bug: When you update your region at option settings it resets your whole option setting.

Yea

Try to fix it

• idk
    • 19 posts
    July 2, 2021 12:44 PM PDT

Game is too laggy

• 25 posts
    July 2, 2021 9:50 PM PDT
    amazing update max.
    • 3 posts
    July 5, 2021 1:06 PM PDT

Eve said:

BuckyRingo said:

thats because you people only join the winning team lol, so yes have fun!

I don't join a team just to be on a side that is winning. Some maps I prefer to play blue, some red. Other times I join whatever team has an opening. I don't care who is winning. It does stink though when you are winning and suddenly you are shoved to a losing team. It's not right.

• 509 posts
    July 5, 2021 1:11 PM PDT

add jetpack in warmerise??

• 2096 posts
    July 5, 2021 1:30 PM PDT

The auto-balance doesn't really work. I am still playing 5v1s, 3v1, 4v1s, etc.

• July 5, 2021 1:37 PM PDT

yes, and its kinda annoying too.

im the only one who gets switched, every single time