Forums » Clan Advertisements

Exalt Snipin - E X T O L: The Resurgence

    • 308 posts
    November 16, 2021 9:51 PM PST

    Why ?

    • 357 posts
    November 17, 2021 2:50 AM PST

    application complete

    • 308 posts
    November 17, 2021 9:58 PM PST

    CJDIA said:

    application complete

    What are you saying dude you anrt even in Exalt

    • 38 posts
    November 21, 2021 4:22 AM PST

    WingsofRedemption said:

    Exalt Officially lasted four days re-opening. We will not be opening back up ever again. All other clans claiming to be Exalt Sniping or Exalt are all fake as this is the original one founded and lead by @WingsofRedemption. The clan will not be deleted due to the possibility of someone stealing the name.  All rights to this clan go directly to the founders of the clan @WingsofRedemption and @Exycyu, nobody else can  become affiliated with Exalt without being formally accepted without by one of the owners. To all warmerise members attempting to fake or pose as an Exalt member but is not listed on the roster is not affiliated with Exalt in any way shape or form.  Goodbye for now. 

    Very Respectfully, 

    Wings of Redemption.

     

     

    I take it thats a no for me... cri

    • 1141 posts
    November 21, 2021 9:46 AM PST

    Sadly 

    • 52 posts
    November 22, 2021 3:49 AM PST

    CJDIA said:

    application complete

    bro players like you aint even suited for this clan wake up lol

    • 1141 posts
    November 22, 2021 6:46 AM PST
    Who says that?
    • 308 posts
    November 22, 2021 10:10 PM PST

    Phyz1kaL said:

    CJDIA said:

    application complete

    bro players like you aint even suited for this clan wake up lol

    You neither . you are not better. Just One of those unknown players with 10,000 kdr who farm like a big **** 

    • 1141 posts
    November 22, 2021 10:22 PM PST
    Thanks for littering my clan topic with these kind of idiotic remarks.
    • 52 posts
    November 23, 2021 1:18 AM PST

    Dispater said:

    Phyz1kaL said:

    CJDIA said:

    application complete

    bro players like you aint even suited for this clan wake up lol

    You neither . you are not better. Just One of those unknown players with 10,000 kdr who farm like a big **** 

    sure i made a random nobody overheat his brain over one message jsjsjsjsj warmerise is fun nowadays


    This post was edited by Phyz1kaL at November 23, 2021 1:19 AM PST
    • 308 posts
    November 23, 2021 9:29 AM PST

    WingsofRedemption said: Thanks for littering my clan topic with these kind of idiotic remarks.

    sori sir