Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Update Suggestions

• 51 posts
    July 15, 2021 6:20 PM PDT
    1) Make it possible to lock useable weapons when making a new server. Ex: Only knife or Katana server. This prevents people from ruining the game for everyone.

2) Make it possible to see which friends are playing which server. So when you click the server it gives the names of friends playing in the server.

3) Add a new gun that’s a mixture between plasma gun and flamethrower. It would shoot a laserbeam that damages 7-8 times per second, with 5hp every hit.

4)Why the hell are the words “Iraq” and “China” censored?

5) Add a new grenade that paralyses the enemy for 1 second and has to actually hit the enemy to activate

6) Make a Capture the Flag gamemode

7) Make a special nametag for top 1000 players

8) Allow player to recollect tomahawks he has thrown and missed if he finds them

Give me your opinions and/or ideas :)
    This post was edited by Ninjamurai313 at July 16, 2021 6:49 AM PDT
    • 242 posts
    July 15, 2021 11:16 PM PDT

all is good espiecally number 1,2 and 6 but the 8 one will make the tomahawk OP than the rest of the additionalitems cuz it will be infinite.

• 657 posts
    July 16, 2021 12:58 AM PDT

we rly need an ability to grab turret from de car and it has to be like 200/1k ammo 1k+200=1.2k

• 18 posts
    July 16, 2021 4:24 AM PDT

agent743 said:

we rly need an ability to grab turret from de car and it has to be like 200/1k ammo 1k+200=1.2k

Ummmm, we already have the carbine. clown

• 657 posts
    July 16, 2021 4:42 AM PDT

Player12 said:

agent743 said:

no an OP turret from a car ,21 dmg to limbs,27 dmg to torso,29 dmg to head

this an ability to get a OP turret

• 51 posts
    July 16, 2021 5:17 AM PDT
    Maybe we can have that by purchasing it from the armoury spot. Makes more purpose to collecting coins.
    • 156 posts
    July 16, 2021 7:58 AM PDT

Make a Capture the Flag gamemode

• 18 posts
    July 16, 2021 10:05 PM PDT

agent743 said:

Player12 said:

agent743 said:

no an OP turret from a car ,21 dmg to limbs,27 dmg to torso,29 dmg to head

this an ability to get a OP turret

Guess what id!ot, the carbine is an op turret that does more or less the same dmgs as you listed. Do you really want farmer pros to farm you with this op ability? Think of the grubs man

• 657 posts
    July 17, 2021 3:55 AM PDT

i can just go and find a way to kill stolen turret gunners,also i need to find a way to make any players leave by something

• 51 posts
    July 22, 2021 11:33 AM PDT
    I hope somebody from the devs ends up seeing this. It’s a collection of ideas I got over the last few years, and I really think it will improve the game.
    • 657 posts
    July 25, 2021 4:23 AM PDT

we need to see some friends in servers when we click any servers,my friends aint online and i cant find them

• 36 posts
    July 29, 2021 8:24 AM PDT

so i asked people to tell me their suggestions for the game so here

1:new gamemode.deathmatch (deathmatch is same as team death match but people fight against everyone

2:new weapon.C4 (its same as trapmine but we can detonate it remotley. for example you can place 1 C4 at the time and pressing key to use priamry weapons again will detonate C4)

3:better chat cooldown(typing for some players is annoying because of chat cooldown, because after typing 3 to 5 words will activate coolddown)

4:new primary weapon.greneade launcher(im not sure about this one but desing of the weapon would be m32 greneade launcher)

5:ranking match(it would be an option to play with players that have same rank as you so new people dont have to play with high level players but play as same rank as them)

6:bug fixes

• 657 posts
    July 29, 2021 8:43 AM PDT

FilipKingMVP said:

so i asked people to tell me their suggestions for the game so here

1:new gamemode.deathmatch (deathmatch is same as team death match but people fight against everyone

2:new weapon.C4 (its same as trapmine but we can detonate it remotley. for example you can place 1 C4 at the time and pressing key to use priamry weapons again will detonate C4)

3:better chat cooldown(typing for some players is annoying because of chat cooldown, because after typing 3 to 5 words will activate coolddown)

4:new primary weapon.greneade launcher(im not sure about this one but desing of the weapon would be m32 greneade launcher)

5:ranking match(it would be an option to play with players that have same rank as you so new people dont have to play with high level players but play as same rank as them)

6:bug fixes

C4 is good but need ability to throw C4 and use remote without using our bullets to hit a C4

• 36 posts
    July 29, 2021 9:17 AM PDT

yeah thats what i said 

for example. im using v for primary weapons

i press v and i place the c4

i press v again and c4 blows up 

and i press again v and it places another c4

there i think you didnt understand it