Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

The Island - Jet Balance

• 17 posts
    August 23, 2021 3:50 AM PDT

I love the Island and play it all the time.

It has jets and jeeps. However when there is a jet pilot (or even 2 on same side) the game becomes extremely unbalanced.
    You get scores like 80/10 and jeeps have no chance so the team without jets are just standing there and it is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Suggestions:

1) Add a "No Jets" option for the server creator.

2) Balance game  by moving a player/s to non-jet side

I have no problem with jets themselves - the imbalance is just a bit rediculous specifically at Islands and makes the game boring.
    So many players just leave the server/map when it could be a full, fun game.

The jet attacks and his team mates just snipe what is left. Candy from a baby.

(PS: Thanks for fixing the jeep bug)

This post was edited by GloriusMaximus at August 24, 2021 4:15 AM PDT
    • 382 posts
    August 23, 2021 4:47 AM PDT
    GloriusMaximus said:

I love the Island and play it all the time.

It has jets and jeeps. However when there is a jet pilot (or even 2 on same side) the game becomes extremely unbalanced.
    You get scores like 80/10 and jeeps have no chance so the team without jets are just standing there and it is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Suggestions:

1) Add a "No Jets" option for the server creator.

2) Blance game  by moving a player/s to non-jet side

I have no problem with jets themselves - the imbalance is just a bit rediculous specifically at Islands and makes the game boring. 
    The jet attacks and his team mates just snipe what is left. Candy from a baby.

(PS: Thanks for fixing the jeep bug)

Lol