Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Ban & Kick player for owner server

• 4 posts
    August 23, 2021 12:07 PM PDT

I would like to create suggestions. Ban & Kick player (only for owner server, not game). Kick means it can kick someone out of the server. The ban means it can ban someone out of the server and they can't join in the server back. Ban & Kick can't be used for any server but only can be used if you are an owner of your server. Any question, reply it to this topic.

• 382 posts
    August 23, 2021 7:41 PM PDT
    Smna23 said:

I would like to create suggestions. Ban & Kick player (only for owner server, not game). Kick means it can kick someone out of the server. The ban means it can ban someone out of the server and they can't join in the server back. Ban & Kick can't be used for any server but only can be used if you are an owner of your server. Any question, reply it to this topic.

Unregister users can be kick when they are not listening
    • 1 posts
    November 9, 2022 10:41 AM PST

IM tired of these sweating being in my game i want u to tell me how to kick these sweats

• 1147 posts
    November 9, 2022 11:44 AM PST

IM tired of these sweating being in my game i want u to tell me how to kick these sweats

• 652 posts
    November 10, 2022 4:07 AM PST

its a public server lol, what are you supposed to do with that

• 954 posts
    November 20, 2022 12:50 PM PST

kick them off lol

• 285 posts
    November 21, 2022 1:48 AM PST
    Smna23 said:

The problem with this is: botfarming would be very easy. The owner creates a public room and let 3+ "bots" join. Anyone else could be immediately be banned by him. He can farm all day without having to fear any consequences... Also people would just bann others just because they don't like them and for no specific reason Well there are ofc rules that gives you the possibility to report kickes for no reason... but those had to be done very often and stricked. With current voting system more than 1 person has to agree to kick them. Side note that usually doesn't work often bc not enough people vote yes
    This post was edited by Lion7 at November 21, 2022 1:49 AM PST