Forums » Custom Maps

BEETHOVEN IS MAKING NEW MAP

• 373 posts
    September 29, 2021 11:12 PM PDT

MAP MAKER BEETHOVEN IS BUILDING A NEW MAP. IT IS A MANSION. HOW TO MAKE MANSION HOUSE EASY??? YOU GOT TO CREATE DIFFERENT HOLLOW CUBES, LONG CUBES AND SHORT CUBES. THEN PILE THEM UP IN A FORMATION TO CONSTRUCT THE MANSION. MOVE THEM AROUND UNTIL DESIRED SHAPE OF THE HOUSE IS COMPLETE. IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE A PILE OF CONTAINERS AT FIRST. THEN BEETHOVEN WILL CUT WINDOWS AND DOORS IN THE CUBES AND DOORS TO CONNECT THE CUBES TO EACH OTHER AS SEPARATE ROOMS. HE WILL INSTALL SIMPLE GLASS AND ART PIECES THAT ARE FLAT LIKE GLASS BUT WITH STAR HOLES CUT IN THEM FOR EXAMPLE. THEN BEETHOVEN WILL GO HAVE A GRILLED CHEESE SANDWITH AND THINK ABOUT COLORS. SUCH MANSION DESIGN IS SIMPLE AND IS THE SIMPLEST AND FILES SIZE WILL BE SMALL, SO 4 MANSIONS CAN BE BUILT ON THE GAME ARENA. DIFFERENT LETTERS OR OBJECTS CAN BE SCATTERED AROUND TO HIDE BEHIND THEM. AND UNDERGROUND TUNNELS. MANSHIONS CAN BE CONNECTED WITH GLASS BRIDGES. I WOULD CREATE SUCH MAP BUT MAX BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT PARTIALLY AND I CANNOT UPLOAD ANY MAP NOT EVEN TO TEST IT. I REALLY LIKED RECENT MAPS THE "IOS" AND "STADIUM". 

• 57 posts
    September 30, 2021 12:10 AM PDT

Him is Map Creator God of Warmerise lol

• 382 posts
    September 30, 2021 2:29 AM PDT

is it this a model house so we can war there?

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    September 30, 2021 2:48 AM PDT

Oh sweet jesus not another map that runs at 5fps

• 127 posts
    September 30, 2021 9:52 PM PDT

do you think he is the best map maker?

But he doesn't seem to have understood the point. he builds maps with a nice background but never fun. For my part, I have never tried his maps because they do not interest me.A good map maker, I would say Max created the best cutsom map. it seems to me that he has to create Area1. it's the simplest map that has ever existed, and also one of the funniest.

• 57 posts
    October 1, 2021 12:36 AM PDT

Sybil said:

do you think he is the best map maker?

But he doesn't seem to have understood the point. he builds maps with a nice background but never fun. For my part, I have never tried his maps because they do not interest me.A good map maker, I would say Max created the best cutsom map. it seems to me that he has to create Area1. it's the simplest map that has ever existed, and also one of the funniest.

The problem is that you haven't tried his map. Don't be a frog at the bottom of the well, okay?

• 195 posts
    October 1, 2021 3:18 AM PDT

I wish Beethoven released his 10th Symphony, been waiting for a while now.

• 73 posts
    October 1, 2021 3:36 AM PDT
    @Erlaanz https://youtu.be/y0gpY08KWaY
    You will hear the finished version in heaven

@Antonnovik
    I created a mansion map a year ago : S8NX's mansion
    And I created Stad!um by the way (the "emissive texture is inspired by Icos)
    I guess you can figure out that's my Symphony No. 7,second movement
    • 373 posts
    October 1, 2021 8:23 AM PDT

I AM SURE YOU ARE BUILDING "CLASSIC MUSIC CATHEDRAL" MAP, BEETHOVEN. FIND IMAGES OF CATHEDRALS WHERE THEY GOT CORRIDORS AND TUNNELS AND MAZE PASSAGES.