Forums » General

Warmerise Montage Competition

• 2097 posts
    October 4, 2021 11:25 AM PDT

Warmerise Montage Competition

This competition will function differently than past competitions, there will be no scheduled player vs player matches, but instead will consist of  video responses containing a fully edited video and gameplay recorded by the participating players.

As stated above there will be no scheduled player vs player matches. But there will be a deadline for each response to be submitted.

If you are interested in participating, make sure to read the following very closely.

Discord server: https://discord.gg/AJbcHsHT

Standard Operating Procedures:

Each participating player will have two weeks to fully record and edit their montage response. However, there will be limited choices of music that will be provided. Each response will be voted by players and community members, the players with the most amount of votes will win. Each response will be set up in rounds, meaning that a player must beat another player's montage in order to win the round. Once you have lost a round you will be eliminated from the competition. Each of the rounds will continue until there are only three players remaining.

(All responses must be marked as "Warmerise Montage Competition Response")

This post was edited by Avalon at October 4, 2021 12:11 PM PDT
    • 149 posts
    October 4, 2021 11:35 AM PDT

ok

• 2097 posts
    October 4, 2021 11:48 AM PDT

Competition Rules:

1) The time given to record, edit, and submit your response will be two weeks. Failure to submit your montage response will result in it not being presented or judged. This will mean you will not be able to participate, nor will you recieve a prize.

2) As always the use of hacks, cheats, or in-game exploits is not allowed.

3) Players must record and edit their own response. They may not ask anyone else for assistance in recording or editing. 

4) You will only submit work that is genuine to you. If you submit work that is not your own, and is made by somebody else, you will be disqualified.

5) During the voting process, if anyone is suspected that they are begging other players to vote for them, or attempting to bot votes using alternate accounts, you will be disqualified.

6) Please refrain from posting content that is deemed obscene or disturbing.

7) Montage Responses must be between 2-4 minutes in length.

8) Do not attempt to bot or set up clips or footage.

9) Music for the montages will be provided, along with the sound files via google drive.

10) You must either send me a message via discord or on warmerise, with the Youtube or drive link containing your response. You are also allowed to post it on my profile. 

11) As always ignoring and/or not being aware of the rules is not an excuse to break them. Failure to follow these rules will result in either disqualification or not having the ability for your work to be judged.

Prizes:

In-game **** will be awarded to the Top 3 winners. (amount may vary)

• 127 posts
    October 4, 2021 12:08 PM PDT

nobody does any montage in warmerise and it's a shame because it was a good idea

This post was edited by Sybil at October 4, 2021 12:08 PM PDT
    • 3 posts
    October 4, 2021 6:19 PM PDT

manickaa i am sorry i wish i could but i cant cuz i cant screen record nor can I edit videos during school hours when I'm online sorry i mean it I'm sorry but sub to my yt channel my username is the same name as my xbox ACC and my yt acc

• 127 posts
    October 16, 2021 4:10 AM PDT

@Manickaa I am considering creating a montage but I don't know when the deadline is.