Forums » Off-Topic

[Game] Ban the user above you!

• 375 posts
    September 23, 2022 7:11 AM PDT

yes bro..... me lose to CISMARIKIKILASHVILI cos he so good pleyer.. unlike you.. lying in a game that u beat me in ur imaginative teletubbies world xdd as i said anime pfp = no talk thx you have good day and starfulla allah makes true your desire of eating 2 meals per day 

• 2098 posts
    September 23, 2022 8:36 AM PDT
    You’re banned because It’s corn a big lump with knobs it has the juice *it has the juice* I can’t imagine a more beautiful thing
    • 1147 posts
    September 23, 2022 8:45 AM PDT

xKurzy said:

yes bro..... me lose to CISMARIKIKILASHVILI cos he so good pleyer.. unlike you.. lying in a game that u beat me in ur imaginative teletubbies world xdd as i said anime pfp = no talk thx you have good day and starfulla allah makes true your desire of eating 2 meals per day 

see, can't even win cismari. and then comes to talk because losing your hope and your ego dropped after that loss. besides you deny our 1v1 because its too emberassing, but its ok to lose bro.. [gg 10-7 double]

• 2098 posts
    September 23, 2022 8:58 AM PDT
    I would actually like to see some evidence of these said scores.
    • 1147 posts
    September 23, 2022 9:20 AM PDT

go to gurkan's yt (if he didnt delete the vid)

• 375 posts
    September 23, 2022 1:03 PM PDT

Leevizh said:

xKurzy said:

see, can't even win cismari. and then comes to talk because losing your hope and your ego dropped after that loss. besides you deny our 1v1 because its too emberassing, but its ok to lose bro.. [gg 10-7 double]

you are too ******** to realise that he paid me 7k to lose to him when the ¨boost service¨ thing was still recent https://prnt.sc/UxWhChteDbis. I know you are a bot in videogames and that you lack from reaction and knowledge to tell that i was whiffing some obvious easy shots on purpose in order to lose since as i said he paid me 7k exclusively to lose to him when elo system thing was made. Its funny because i even had to remake another video, because on the first one i won mistakenly by 10-9 and i didnt even have the intention of winning, but guy was a bit disabled and couldnt hit shots even when i was standing and trying to make it look like real 

https://youtu.be/AuKhiMaA8-s like at 1:56, where im clearly flicking to the left side to make it like im whiffing xdd, like tbh u have to be a little bit slow in both reaction and brain for not being able to realise

https://youtu.be/AlW7HDepjMA here the ¨real¨ 1v1 where he was able to hit 2-3 more shots 

https://prnt.sc/wfFVGxDjn66e https://prnt.sc/ZBW4jH2t_gg7

thanks for 7k!! greetings to @mohammed hamit who talks when doesnt know

• 1147 posts
    September 23, 2022 1:09 PM PDT

xKurzy said:

Leevizh said:

xKurzy said:

you are too ******** to realise that he paid me 7k to lose to him when the ¨boost service¨ thing was still recent https://prnt.sc/UxWhChteDbis. I know you are a bot in videogames and that you lack from reaction and knowledge to tell that i was whiffing some obvious easy shots on purpose in order to lose since as i said he paid me 7k exclusively to lose to him when elo system thing was made. Its funny because i even had to remake another video, because on the first one i won mistakenly by 10-9 and i didnt even have the intention of winning, but guy was a bit disabled and couldnt hit shots even when i was standing and trying to make it look like real 

https://youtu.be/AuKhiMaA8-s like at 1:56, where im clearly flicking to the left side to make it like im whiffing xdd, like tbh u have to be a little bit slow in both reaction and brain for not being able to realise

https://youtu.be/AlW7HDepjMA here the ¨real¨ 1v1 where he was able to hit 2-3 more shots 

https://prnt.sc/wfFVGxDjn66e https://prnt.sc/ZBW4jH2t_gg7

thanks for 7k!! greetings to @mohammed hamit who talks when doesnt know

if it was really acting, you wouldn't type this paragraph but your showing me that you lost for real. I love how you act that 1v1 wasn't even real, but bro keep denying it. no you didn't play bad on purpose because your already bad. face it robert, your not even good enough to win cismari. just accept it and delete yourself, also winning 10-9? just that and you are already that happy that you'd even make a party with your boyfriends gurkan. be happy and have happiest life ever. 

about that discord ss how do i know that you didn't inspect it, looks like this child has recently learned how to inspect element. congrats bro..

Have a good day, take care about your 7-10 medal against cismari.

This post was edited by Cyanex at September 23, 2022 1:10 PM PDT
    • 1147 posts
    September 23, 2022 1:20 PM PDT

You might have autism tho

• 375 posts
    September 23, 2022 1:26 PM PDT

i think you are not too smart :( 

• 375 posts
    September 23, 2022 1:29 PM PDT

also why would i record the video where i won 10-9 and make it priv only visualized for me but upload the one where i lost 10-9? :( and why is vids name (FAIL XD)? maybe u can explain?.. u hev meny saviors in efrika

• 2098 posts
    September 23, 2022 1:30 PM PDT

Doesn't make that much sense due to the fact even I beat both Leevizh and cismari on fair conditions, but Kurzy could beat me like 10-2.

• 375 posts
    September 23, 2022 1:33 PM PDT

doggo thinks i care about some website game with barely 100 online players xdd lying over scores and sht like if he was 12, i wonder if he asks allah for pardon after every time he lies i can imagine ¨inshalah forgiv me¨

• 1147 posts
    September 23, 2022 1:45 PM PDT

xKurzy said:

doggo thinks i care about some website game with barely 100 online players xdd lying over scores and sht like if he was 12, i wonder if he asks allah for pardon after every time he lies i can imagine ¨inshalah forgiv me¨

but you actually care after your loss. 

• 375 posts
    September 23, 2022 1:46 PM PDT

ta mere a dit ¨le temps de le bed time¨ xdd and no more typing, go sleep addicted warmerise doggo ur below average when talking about skills

This post was edited by xKurzy at September 23, 2022 1:46 PM PDT
    • 1147 posts
    September 23, 2022 1:47 PM PDT

Castiel said:

Doesn't make that much sense due to the fact even I beat both Leevizh and cismari on fair conditions, but Kurzy could beat me like 10-2.

2019 one doesn't count now, try a new.

• 1147 posts
    September 23, 2022 1:49 PM PDT

xKurzy said:

ta mere a dit ¨le temps de le bed time¨ xdd and no more typing, go sleep addicted warmerise doggo ur below average when talking about skills

glad i have a mere unlike yours died in the hospital yesterday, and talking about skills? you can't even beat the worst players in this game and you came here to talk. also isnt it 10 pm or whatever to you, go sleep and you might beat me or cis in a dream.

• 375 posts
    September 23, 2022 1:53 PM PDT

why do you keep talking about him? is he your secret prostata massagist? or your life mate? u lick peoples asshol for living xdd

all your career is warm bro what other games you play? valorant? you are like some bronze in there xdd fakin bot learn to do something

• 1147 posts
    September 23, 2022 1:55 PM PDT

xKurzy said:

why do you keep talking about him? is he your secret prostata massagist? or your life mate? u lick peoples asshol for living xdd

all your career is warm bro what other games you play? valorant? you are like some bronze in there xdd fakin bot learn to do something

nice change of topic, can't properly play an argument, great job robot rodiguez

(not gonna reply to u anymore)

This post was edited by Cyanex at September 23, 2022 1:57 PM PDT
    • 149 posts
    September 23, 2022 2:03 PM PDT

nega

• 2098 posts
    September 23, 2022 2:29 PM PDT
    it’s corn
    i can tell you all about it
    i mean
    look at this thing
    but when i tried it with butter
    everything changed
    • 1147 posts
    September 23, 2022 2:36 PM PDT
    (back to game)

You're banned because you love corn
    • 377 posts
    September 23, 2022 4:23 PM PDT

your banned because the corn song wants to make me break my monitor

• 2098 posts
    September 23, 2022 6:17 PM PDT

You're banned because you are uncultured.

• 375 posts
    September 24, 2022 2:07 AM PDT

Leevizh said:

xKurzy said:

nice change of topic, can't properly play an argument, great job robot rodiguez

(not gonna reply to u anymore)

cool? i dont want you to talk to me you are an inferior race ¨change topic¨ comprehension doesnt go with you u clearly cant read, i was talking about how you are so addicted to warm that i feel bad about you, but im no one to talk about what you should do with your life so good luck :(

• 1147 posts
    September 24, 2022 4:18 AM PDT

You're banned because as i said i won't reply to a nobody that can't even beat cismari *skull* besides he can't admit because he has no balls to