Forums » Off-Topic

• 127 posts
    October 11, 2021 11:13 AM PDT

It's funny how we see that players who joined in 2020-2021 and never wanted to watch old videos or old forum topics. They don't know anything, I have currently asked several people who the creator of Sky with the pass Ali, and more than half answered Superhuman. Including this one, @JustAtestYT, which said: "rules n ° 13, No spawn and camp". He spoke as if he knew the rules of Sky very well, but he thought superhuman was the creator ( at the same time, superhuman hates the camp, that's why according to JustATestYT, the camp was banned )

I have known that Alikillerez has been the sky inventor since my first day in Sky in 2020.

I know that he created even a clan called Sky before that of HaiseSasaki, simply by watching the forum and videos.

• 2098 posts
    October 11, 2021 12:08 PM PDT

You might want to clear up the confusion by asking them who the *founder* was not the maker. If you ask them who made sky, they may think it is the person who created the server.

• 127 posts
    October 11, 2021 12:34 PM PDT

Manickaa said:

You might want to clear up the confusion by asking them who the *founder* was not the maker. If you ask them who made sky, they may think it is the person who created the server.

The server we were in was made by Kuruvila

• 51 posts
    October 12, 2021 4:47 AM PDT
    I’ve been playing Warmerise since 2014 and I still don’t know what sky servers are :P