Forums » General

tablet/android app?

• December 24, 2021 5:48 PM PST

I need a tablet version of this game (that I can sign into so i have a account), becuase if i dont get the chromebook that i want on christmas, then I will leave this game on the last day of my school year (im currently using a school chromebook). SO I NEED THIS GAME ON TABLET

• 74 posts
    December 25, 2021 8:52 AM PST

There is no version of Warmerise for Android, and I don't know if it will ever be. Instead you can try run Warmerise in web browser. You must have USB OTG cable (your tablet must support OTG) and USB hub to plug in mouse and keyboard into tablet (you can't play without them). There are also hubs with Micro USB or USB-C plugs. However, this solution have a disadvantage - you can't play game and charge tablet at the same time, unless if you have separate charging socket or hub, which allow also to connect power source for charging.

If the Warmerise fails to load (webpage or browser crash), then maybe you don't have enough RAM in tablet (I don't know what tablet you have).

If the Warmerise loads, then you can play. However, check how smooth it will run.

BUT there is one problem - the game in Android web browsers (Chrome and Firefox tested) does not capture the pointer, so you can't turn around, because you are constrained by the edges of the screen. For now I don't know way to capture pointer here.

• January 5, 2022 5:33 PM PST

I have a PRITOM M10 tablet.

• 74 posts
    January 6, 2022 5:26 AM PST

Quad-core CPU 1.5GHz, 2GB RAM, 32GB flash - this game may work on only simple maps, or may not. It may also cause kill other running apps due to low free RAM.

Soon you can expect to be able to play Warmerise using only touch screen https://warmerise.com/videos/1/12634/warmerise-mobile-early-preview

This post was edited by i3slkiller at January 6, 2022 5:28 AM PST