Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

RailRifle Buff

• 2097 posts
    January 17, 2022 9:08 AM PST

The RailRifle really needs a buff. It's the most expensive weapon in game but isn't very good at all. It deals fairly high damage: 101 to head, 51 to torso, and 41 to limbs.

That being said its semi-automatic so you can deal damage rather quickly. The problem with this is the high bullet spread and the God-awful delay it has when you shoot it. I have to often click my mouse about 3 times to fire one bullet its that slow.

Also in order to actually hit shots you have to stand still for the most part which means you are a sitting duck. Long-range you have to hardscope in order to get kills quickly meaning that your head is exposed for long periods of time.

Yes its an alright gun, but it can be out performed by the free L115A3 that deals consistent 1-2 hit kills. The rail on the other hand is a 1-3 hit kill which is the most of any of the other "sniper" weapons.

I'm not entirely sure why Max nerfed the railrifle, but it should be way better than it is for the price that it is in the armoury.

• 1144 posts
    January 17, 2022 9:54 AM PST

The RailRifle really needs a buff. It's the most expensive weapon in game but isn't very good at all. It deals fairly high damage: 101 to head, 51 to torso, and 41 to limbs.

That being said its semi-automatic so you can deal damage rather quickly. The problem with this is the high bullet spread and the God-awful delay it has when you shoot it. I have to often click my mouse about 3 times to fire one bullet its that slow.

Also in order to actually hit shots you have to stand still for the most part which means you are a sitting duck. Long-range you have to hardscope in order to get kills quickly meaning that your head is exposed for long periods of time.

Yes its an alright gun, but it can be out performed by the free L115A3 that deals consistent 1-2 hit kills. The rail on the other hand is a 1-3 hit kill which is the most of any of the other "sniper" weapons.

I'm not entirely sure why Max nerfed the railrifle, but it should be way better than it is for the price that it is in the armoury.

• 509 posts
    January 17, 2022 10:02 AM PST

• 212 posts
    January 17, 2022 9:27 PM PST

Agreed, at least make it more accurate, sometimes I have to aim over the head at close range ..what is that?

pd: syze what the f happend to you kdr xD