Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Balance list

• 105 posts
    January 19, 2022 6:46 AM PST

Every weapon in this game needs buff and balance should be provided. Here is my list.

1. Knife damage must be decreased for head, body and torso parts. By imagining game logic troops has armor and helmets so armor needs to prevent instant knife kill.  

2. Every weapon damage should be increased for headshots. For instance pistols should give 50-40 damage, rifles 60-70-80 damage for headshot or maybe instant kill just like the sniper.

3. Shield should be holded for certain time and should be sync with player's base energy. 

4. Buff explosives and heavy weapons (RPG). Decrease RPG ammo to 1. When prepearing to fire RPG player needs to stand still and aim. Rpg damage should be calculated from range to range if clear shot done it must do instant kill.  (Shield can decrease RPG damage)

5. M67 needs countdown (1-2 sec) for explosion or should be decreased from range (M67 should not be long range grenade).

6. Decrease additional items from 3 to 2. 

7. Shield should not be usable if player under emp grenade's effect.

8. Shield should protect you from flamethrower or decrease flamethrower damage. 

9. Buff recoil for rifles.

10. Buff body damage for rifles.

11. Explosive items should trigger placed mines.

12. Buff explosive items damage for vehicles. (If car hits placed mines car should become unusable)

13. Auto kick players from server those who has 300 ping above. 

I did not played a lot with bows and tomahawk but i am thinking their meta is good and balanced.

These are my ideas and i am thinking game would be more playable according to this list. Because things are not provide balance in this game and makes game very boring. I hope this one can get some attention i would like to hear other people's ideas and thoughts. 

This post was edited by Kalamar at January 19, 2022 6:47 AM PST
    • 149 posts
    January 19, 2022 6:58 AM PST
    this fixes the game 90%
    • 2098 posts
    January 19, 2022 7:20 AM PST

Some pretty cool ideas.

• January 19, 2022 8:09 AM PST

cool

• 10 posts
    January 19, 2022 9:45 AM PST

I sometimes agree with you like the proposal 13 . 

But proposition 1 is not really possible , You are far from imagining that some players only play with the knife and make "KNIFE ONLY" servers and also knife clans. It's a real melee community in this game . Melee weapons should not change in my opinion 

• 105 posts
    January 20, 2022 3:59 AM PST

GxFantasy said:

I sometimes agree with you like the proposal 13 . 

But proposition 1 is not really possible , You are far from imagining that some players only play with the knife and make "KNIFE ONLY" servers and also knife clans. It's a real melee community in this game . Melee weapons should not change in my opinion 

Thanks for your opinion. I look sitituaion from my point of view and game is completely is not fair and i do belive other players will agree me. First of all, i still don't get it why knives has most extreme deadly damage in game. Okay i can get it if it does only deadly damage to head parts but no matter where you receive knife hit you are dying. Logic is flawed in this game and needs to be improved in my opinion. If we do compare knives base knife (The knife that has no price) should not do instant kill compare to katana. 

• 10 posts
    January 20, 2022 4:11 AM PST

I understand that it is not realistic that the knife kills instantaneously , 

However the knife would not be of much use if it did not kill in 1 blow . 

And There are more knifer than sniper user in this game. Almost all new players play in snowwar with the knife .

• 2098 posts
    January 20, 2022 5:55 AM PST
    Makes no sense that the character model is wearing a full suit of armour, but instantly dies to one hit with a knife. The knife should be like the knife in CSGO.
  • January 20, 2022 5:02 PM PST

we should have cetain numbers of additional, depending on the additional. or maybe there should be a 10 second timer each time you use a additional, but you have infinite. and why decrease addition to 2?

• January 20, 2022 5:03 PM PST

I do agree with everything else, but 1 and 6. if someone is knifed in the head, they will die. in the legs, it isent fatal, but it would be if you dont put pressure on the wound. but this is a game.

• 192 posts
    January 26, 2022 1:54 PM PST

REMOVE STAMINA HOW BOUT THAT 

• January 28, 2022 6:42 AM PST

if knifes decrease in damage in slow firing rate, its gonna be tedious so i think a *bit* faster (when i say bit i mean it) firing rate with low damage is gonna be good but still its just a non fiction game man

• 2098 posts
    January 28, 2022 6:45 AM PST
    Knives don’t shoot last time I checked lol
  • January 28, 2022 7:46 AM PST

idk if Knife actually is automatic weapon or was i dreaming and was my entire life lie? if it's really high damage weapon please can u teach me how to become Pro at knife? i wanna beat Airwolf

• 2098 posts
    January 28, 2022 8:04 AM PST
    Join servers on 300 ping. Should work fine.
    • 1146 posts
    January 28, 2022 11:08 AM PST

knife is the most unbalanced.

Buff ga3a

nerf carbine

make rpg 1shot

make cooldown for addtionals

make perks for capes/suit

This post was edited by Cyanex at January 28, 2022 11:08 AM PST
    • 192 posts
    January 28, 2022 3:04 PM PST

im just gonna make my own game and learn how to code lol

• 2098 posts
    January 28, 2022 3:34 PM PST
    Let’s go see you learn.
    • 1 posts
    April 22, 2022 6:21 AM PDT

If this will happen, all I can say is goodbye to Warmerise, it wont feel like the old Warmerise, I think its just fine right now

• May 8, 2022 8:35 PM PDT

I 100% agree with term 6 (I am very salty)