Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Fix TrapMine

• 192 posts
    February 1, 2022 4:26 PM PST

The trapmine isnt programmed  very well when you run into a mine it still does damage even when your hiding behind an obstacle like when your taking cover from a grenade and theres no way to avoid it please fix it Max

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at February 1, 2022 4:32 PM PST
    • 2099 posts
    February 1, 2022 8:14 PM PST
    Yeah I’m pretty sure that how landmines are in real life. I don’t think you can hide from it once it explodes.
    • 192 posts
    February 2, 2022 6:40 AM PST

it doesnt explode untill like a few miliseconds because it does that spinning animation that rases your blood pressure lol theres still time were you can avoid a warmerise land mine because it doesn't just explode instantly like the irl ones. but saying this just changed my mind i would just rather have max just remove that stupid animation and have it explode. but i want to hear others opinion's 

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at February 2, 2022 6:41 AM PST
    • 192 posts
    February 2, 2022 7:43 AM PST

i just realized how bad this game really is and its worst than i thought. what do you think about the Trap mine? - View Poll - Warmerise

all this stuff like the gravity making you go faster than others and the the stamina bar limiting movement it makes the game unfare and im wondering after all these years this game still remanes the same and its because the game forces you to buy all of the stuff Max created like that gravity gun and the carbine and it makes you feed of off this almost Narcissistic like behavior just making the game more fun for yourself and making it less fun for others and im not saying that it is not fun at all for less expierienced players im just saying its alot harder but this isnt always the case.

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at February 2, 2022 7:59 AM PST
    • 2099 posts
    February 2, 2022 8:37 AM PST
    If you don’t like it don’t play it. Simple.
    • 509 posts
    February 2, 2022 8:55 AM PST

Trapmine not game

Warmerise is game