Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

max is mining off my gpu

• 284 posts
    February 20, 2022 7:03 AM PST

xGeorgeFloyd said:

no other reason to explain why i get much better performance on actual games with much more graphics and complications. i use a gtx 1070ti there should be no excuse why on average i get 90 fps (stuttery and choppy not smooth 90) and even as low as 60 many times as well (remember 60 on this game feels like 20). its been a LONG time since i got a smooth consistent 144fps and i dont know what happened since then. my chrome is up to date as well, so its not that either. i close tabs, tab in and tab out, etc and the problem is still there for as long as i could remember. i dont know any other person who has this issue except maybe one and he also has a good gpu, so im pretty sure that max is crypto mining off players with a good gpu, unless he has some other explanation for this

EDIT: bug not there when im not in fullscreen, so its a fullscreen fps issue. how do i fix this max

your theory is actually interesting and funny too xd But no that's not the case, there's no mining or whatsoever. I know the problem you're referring to.  I've had this for years. When you go in full screen, FPS is reduced to almsot half and when you open tab, it's reduced even more. It mostly happened to me on chrome, but I stopped using it a year ago. I use Opera GX and it works amazing for me. I have Radeon RX 580 8gb, which is equivalent to your gpu, or if anything, mine's a little less powerful, but I get fix 144 FPs. So try switching browser, try Opera GX and see if it works for you. 

• February 21, 2022 2:08 AM PST

wh1plash said:

xGeorgeFloyd said:
    wh1plash said:

buy new pisi 

my pp cost free than your rent lmfaooo

Great one son

it shows pc but when Wh1 dude reply to that guy, it reads pp XD weird

This post was edited by Deleted Member at February 21, 2022 2:09 AM PST
    • 509 posts
    February 21, 2022 3:01 AM PST

Black130 said:

wh1plash said:

xGeorgeFloyd said:
    wh1plash said:

buy new pisi 

my pp cost free than your rent lmfaooo

Great one son

it shows pp but when i did  reply to that guy, it reads pc XD weird

ok

• February 23, 2022 10:28 AM PST

Incidentally, I used google chrome all the way to the top 100 for me , That good i use .

This post was edited by Deleted Member at February 23, 2022 10:28 AM PST