Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Warmerise Add-ons Ideas by Rynosuke

• 2099 posts
    March 8, 2022 9:54 AM PST

LOL

• 83 posts
    March 8, 2022 11:51 AM PST

bro, youre hopeless just give up (man your anoying )

• 3 posts
    March 8, 2022 1:09 PM PST

Flac, buddy, you have a highest killstreak of 116. You are nothing more than a stat farmer. Meanwhile, I've actually played against Castiel several times. They're extraordinarily good at this game so it's no surprise they've managed to gain a killstreak of 60 which, in my personal opinion, isn't actually that much. And for that "stealing accounts" claim, mind if I ask for a source or any sort of evidence? Otherwise, that's nothing more than slander against someone far better than you at this game. Though, the latter is more likely as from what you've shown so far? You're nothing more than a small person with a big ego lashing out against everyone around you. Please, see to it that the door hits you on your way out, I'm certain that no one wants you here.

• 2099 posts
    March 8, 2022 4:38 PM PST
    I Have also been part of this community for 8 years. I have never been banned nor have I stolen anything from anyone.
    • 83 posts
    March 9, 2022 5:25 AM PST

fenrir said:

Flac, buddy, you have a highest killstreak of 116. You are nothing more than a stat farmer. Meanwhile, I've actually played against Castiel several times. They're extraordinarily good at this game so it's no surprise they've managed to gain a killstreak of 60 which, in my personal opinion, isn't actually that much. And for that "stealing accounts" claim, mind if I ask for a source or any sort of evidence? Otherwise, that's nothing more than slander against someone far better than you at this game. Though, the latter is more likely as from what you've shown so far? You're nothing more than a small person with a big ego lashing out against everyone around you. Please, see to it that the door hits you on your way out, I'm certain that no one wants you here. 

exactly 

• 83 posts
    March 9, 2022 5:26 AM PST

i maybe 3 years part of cumunity, but wdym stolen?