Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

• 144 posts
    April 11, 2022 12:44 PM PDT

You're in game, walking around, getting kills here and there, and decide to ask someone for some *******

except the word ******* gets censored

and you think to yourself: 

wat da heck

Suggestion: make the censor client-side, so you can choose to enable or disable the censor. Default will be enabled, and disabling censor will bring up a confirmation box to keep players safe. 

• 144 posts
    April 11, 2022 12:45 PM PDT

as you can see, the asterisks are censoring the word cosh (intentionallymispelled to avoid censor).

This post was edited by Stoplookin9 at April 11, 2022 12:45 PM PDT
    • 105 posts
    April 11, 2022 6:37 PM PDT

I liked the idea you suggested. Censor should be in client-side because communaction with other players really bad.  Additionally we have option called "Block Member" in game servers. If we dont like someones attidue we can block them thus their sent messages will not appear to us. 

• 652 posts
    April 14, 2022 9:19 PM PDT

censored the word qash so that rytarded kids will stop begging like stray dogs. well basically an anti-beg feature in my pov

• 31 posts
    April 14, 2022 9:20 PM PDT

F0X said:

censored the word qash so that rytarded kids will stop begging like stray dogs. well basically an anti-beg feature in my pov

you need some manners

• 652 posts
    April 14, 2022 10:02 PM PDT

*censored the word qash so that other players will stop begging. well basically an anti-beg feature in my pov

better?

• 144 posts
    April 16, 2022 11:32 AM PDT

lol I agree

too many beggars

still you should have at least some flexibility on censored words, making censor client-side is good.