Forums » Custom Maps

Can't wait for someone to Create Totally Unique Map

• 373 posts
    April 14, 2022 4:58 PM PDT

I am waiting for someone to create an Amazing Super Map for Warmerise. Currently I play GTA5 and Battlefield 4 and Warmerise and sometimes Overwatch.

I did remove few ( 7 I think in total ) maps I created for Warmerise such as one was "CELEBRITY MANSION" and second "SKYLIMIT NEPTYRUS". I removed them becasue haters worked together not to approve next maps I had in mind and Max became quiet as a mouse and didn't help. I hope Warmerise will expand the size limit to let Maps be Much Larger and new Map Approval Process has to be set in place to stop haters from down voting maps of others. I do work on creating Driving Game but I just pass out when it comes to programming because it is boring for me. I think in Design Elements, Shapes, Textures, Angles etc. and not in code lines. But I was able to get my Models of Cars Drive using some really Cool Unity Asset. I plan to have Cyber Style City and various roads and I do have 20 vehicles already and 4 already drive. Small video of how cars I made drive available on my youpoop channel link below. I also published my first 3D product of Cyber Handgun and video of the model is on my channel https://youtu.be/VP73LWkSAmg 

I am not trying to promote my youpoop channel or tell about me designing a game, but and playing Warmerise got me started in 3D. What I WANT TO SAY IS THAT WARMERISE IS THE BEST THING TO GET ANYONE STARTED IN 3D DESIGN. Yes, free models are available and some hackers hack games to pull the models out. I would only suggest anyone who wants to get started to use Blender Program, get Workstation PC and be inspired by watching work of others and finding unique design to create in the same theme.  

I want to see Someone to UPLOAD an Amazing CYBER STYLE MAP for Warmerise. I would create a new map, like a maximum size mansion, but I am sure haters will not let it pass to become an active map. 

MAX if you read this COMMENT BELOW WHAT OPTION IS BEST TO MAKE THINGS GLOW ON WARMERISE MAP EXPORTS ??? CAN WARMERISE TAKE SOME POST-PROCESSING EFFECTS OR WHAT OPTION WILL WORK TO ADD GLOW TO OBJECTS TO HAVE THINGS LOOK CYBER ??? 

So I was surprised when I played Battlefield 4 and GTA5 and in couple weeks wanted to Play Warmerise Again. I said it before, the only way to make Warmerise Stay in Business is to Allow Larger Size Maps with more features. Add some Civilian Cars like SUV, SEDAN, and COUPE ( 2 of each for both sides of the map ) and have increased storage for unlimited maps. And reward Map Creators with Super Expensive Exclusive Weapon like an Energy Rifle Combo of Mega Laser burst and Also Laser Fly Far Grenade in One. And best is to replace Jet with a Helicopter. And maybe 3rd type of suit like Carbon Fiber Type Textured. I designed cool helicopter see my youpoop channel but no clue how to make it fly in Unity. https://youtu.be/WYw47QcXLb4

I would design new gun or helicopter for Warmerise but Max is a mouse in hiding. I need to Design CyberMouseTrap. 

This post was edited by antonnovik at April 14, 2022 5:11 PM PDT
    • 652 posts
    April 14, 2022 8:58 PM PDT

not gonna hate on you but we downvoted it because the maps had a lot of bug, also you should consider checking the position to avoid glitches more than focus on high graphics for your maps