Forums » General

Defending weapon prices.

• April 17, 2022 12:31 PM PDT

Defending weapon prices

Ok hear me out, the weapon prices aren’t 100% fair but they aren’t borderline unfair. I will be dividing this whole argument into three two arguments, and counterclaims and. Also I will try to go do a little debating in the comments. Phew thats alot of arguments, time to start.

Section 1: It gives you a reason to still play Warmerise.

Warmerise is a pretty old game, releasing back in 2012 and its not doing good as it originally was. Its actually dying a little bit. This game doesn't offer much excluding its gameplay and competitive scene but the weapon prices give a reason to continue playing this game. As before mentioned this game doesn't offer much but these weapon prices give more to the player. It's a sole reason someone can still play this game and enjoy it! For christ sake look at CS:GO, that game is doing extremely well due to its skill ceiling, excluding its skins and everything else. TLDR: gives reason to still play game.

Section 1 counterclaim: What if the player just purchases the weapons with real world *****?

If the player just buys the weapons that takes away the entire idea of grinding and learning the games mechanics.

Rebuttal to Section 1 counterclaim: 

The player would still play this game and learn how to play professionaly since they used real ***** on this game

Section 2: Purchased and free weapons are just like the same based on skill level of the user using them.

Ok so this games weapons actually does takes skill. Lets take a weapon like the G36, its damage is good and its shoots fast but lets compare the performance of two players, a new player or a **** and a seasoned player. As you can tell its like a CS:GO scenario where just because you have the meta weapons ain’t mean your gonna do well. These weapons take skill to use, for example you have to control recoil just for your bullets to hit the enemy. And what about the players aim, thats a key factor in if a player is good or bad. TLDR: Weapons need skill and weapons just can’t do the shooting for yourself.

Section 2 counterclaim: Weapons damage and fire rate can make up for the users skill.

Just because a player has bad aim doesn’t mean they can’t get kills due to the over powered ness of some weapon’s.

Rebuttal to Section 2 counterclaim: 

A good player can easily wipe off a bad player with any weapons due to them having a high amount of skill.

• April 17, 2022 12:36 PM PDT

This doesn't look like my google doc version.

MonkaS | Know Your Meme