Forums » Help & Tips

how to boost your skill in game

• 36 posts
    May 5, 2022 8:31 AM PDT

Did you ever see an pro player that never misses? ever wondered how?

well theres a secret about this

lets say,you are a good player,you get a lot of headshots,know how to move,know where to aim and predict where the enemy is,ect... 

but no matter how hard you try you still cant get better than some people.

now i will rank these tricks by efectivnes.

tricks with red color are the least effective ones (this means they are not fun or either dont help at all)

tricks with yellow color are the ones that help a bit,and are a bit fun

tricks with green color are the ones that are extremly helpful and also fun

and tricks with this color are the ones that help the most but NEVER try them!!!

camping: never do this, camping will rarely get you any kills and its not even fun,imagine sitting in one spot with shotgun waiting for someone to come out for like 10 minutes and then shooting them. yeah not really fun

tr#sh talking bad players:i think everyone knows this, if you manage to make someone angry at you because they cant beat you,it can make the other team not want to fight you,but most of the times this will backfire. A  L O T.

just dont do this becasue its boring and can even make you rage

spawn camping:lets say someone became less an id#ot and decided to spawn camp, still broing but helps with kdr, also most of the times people will leave becasue of it and there,you now have to join a difrent server...

buying skins/capes/suits:for some reason,if you have skins,they can boost you,probably if you have some gaming skin it can help you with confidence,capes and suits are same as this (tr#sh talking bad players) because it actualy works. for example,if you see someone with default skin,default gun skins and no cape. what do you think about them?would you attack them 1v1 or wait for someone to attack them so you turn the fight in 2v1? VS what do you think about someone who has cool skins, skytroper suit and a cool cape? preety noticable.

vehicle spam: yes, in some maps like theisland2016 you can spam vehicles by getting into a car,turning it backwards and riding it backwards while wiggling maus left/right,so people then cant headshot you, and you just run people over...  B O R I N G  

playing with friends:this one is really fun and effective, if you dont have friends, ask someone you met on warmerise to play with you,and oh boy... is it fun. it will score you wins and even probably... something cursed happens...

joining an clan:preety hepfull, if you ever ecounter any degenerate that you cant kill,just call 6 other people from clan to annoy him,fun and broken.

playinbackgrounmusic: litteraly most broken trick,for example, if you play some heavy metal music magic things happen, for example. imagine youre an living breathing chainsaw (good player) that sets itself on fire.imagine me pouring gassoline on you,showing a monster drink into your mouth and blowing it up with a firecracker,because everything you about became 

100 times   S H A R P E R

100 times   D E A D L I E R

100 times   T E R E F Y I N G

this is not a joke, if you play good heavy metal ( i reccomend doom eternal soundtrack) you will get boosted so hard you will spam your keyboard more than a beatoven

or if you are afraid of some people who dominate the entire lobby, play Eri-Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein

Und das heißt
    Erika
    Heiß von hunderttausend kleinen Bienelein
    Wird umschwärmt
    Erika
    Denn ihr Herz ist voller Süßigkeit
    Zarter Duft entströmt dem Blütenkleid
    Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein
    Und das heißt
    Erika
    In der Heimat wohnt ein blondes Mägdelein
    Und das heißt
    Erika
    Dieses Mädel ist mein treues Schätzelein
    Und mein Glück
    Erika
    Wenn das Heidekraut rot-lila blüht
    Singe ich zum Gruß ihr dieses Lied
    Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein
    Und das heißt
    Erika
    In mein'm Kämmerlein blüht auch ein Blümelein
    Und das heißt
    Erika
    Schon beim Morgengrau'n sowie beim Dämmerschein
    Schaut's mich an
    Erika
    Und dann ist es mir, als spräch' es laut
    "Denkst du auch an deine kleine Braut?"
    In der Heimat weint um dich ein Mägdelein
    Und das heißt
    Erika

and i forgot about this one, never try it
    dr#gs.
    I do NOT reccoment anyone try this,yes it can boost your reaction speeds and everything,but ITS DR#GS!!!
    not only is it harmful to your body,but list of side effects are so long if i listed them here it would be longer than this post.

This post was edited by FilipKingMVP at May 5, 2022 8:39 AM PDT
    • 2097 posts
    May 5, 2022 11:18 AM PDT
    I take Adderall before running up warmerise
    • 3 posts
    May 27, 2022 7:41 PM PDT

oh thank