Forums » Custom Maps

MOTORCYCLE FOR WARMERISE . . .

• 373 posts
    July 11, 2022 7:34 AM PDT

It would be great to have have "Flying Motorcycle" in Warmerise just like "Army Lambo with a turret" like I mentioned in one of my previous posts. I enjoy playing "Cyberpunk 2077" and they got few bikes and cars in the game but each has unique theme to it. In the past 3 weeks I designed Cyber Style Motorcycle and just now uploaded a video about it, but 4K is still processing, but regular HD is ready. I would design simple low poly WM-Motorcycle but Max thinks Warmerise is dying but all programmers are like that they constantly droopy dying somehow for some reason.  

https://youtu.be/QtJI-c-MsQE

• 2097 posts
    July 11, 2022 2:12 PM PDT
    Warmerise and cyberpunk are the same game actually
    • 373 posts
    July 11, 2022 2:34 PM PDT

Hey MonkeyKaka. Yes, Warmerise was great idea, but needs update as I mentioned in my posts > Needs a Lambo with a dual turret for a coin. Flying Bike for a coin. And maybe few Crates with newer weapons for a coin ( but keep the weapon for the rest of the round ). Tell me what you think about my bike design... ?

• 2097 posts
    July 11, 2022 3:57 PM PDT
    I watched the entire one hour long video and would say it’s mid at best.
    • 373 posts
    July 11, 2022 7:29 PM PDT

You are definately a MonkeyKaka. Only monkeykakas say mediocre things. Would Hollywood Celebrity say what you say ? Never. Therefor God makes people treat you same way you treat others. I am sure many say you are halfass monkeykaka in all you do.

• 212 posts
    July 11, 2022 7:39 PM PDT

Wth is this man okey? It's like the world is only what you think and the rest doesn't matter, be careful it's dangerous, do something for krunker is a game more open to this kind of thing. **** you in case you insult me I expect it from you xd.

This post was edited by Cenz at July 11, 2022 7:49 PM PDT
    • 2097 posts
    July 11, 2022 8:16 PM PDT
    I’m a Hollywood celebrity apparently
    • 212 posts
    July 11, 2022 8:50 PM PDT

You are, can you sign my profile?

• 2097 posts
    July 11, 2022 8:52 PM PDT
    For sure
    • 373 posts
    July 11, 2022 9:51 PM PDT

Here ! I got MonkeyKaka signature already. The one and only MonkeyKaka - the Negative Warmerise Celebrity .

• 652 posts
    July 12, 2022 5:40 AM PDT

in the most polite way possible with absolutely zero intention of physical and mental harm, for goodness sake its best for you to fix your brain from getting turned 180 degrees completely onto the other side, that side where your brain is filled with full of absolute bullshlt. have a nice day