Kanye south west airlines
    • 377 posts
    October 26, 2022 7:45 AM PDT

has no one heard of kanye southeast? 

• 74 posts
    November 5, 2022 7:00 PM PDT

Cenz said:

Warmerise has cut ties with Kanye West.

What Kanye West says is news for no one. There will come a time in the near future, in which the strategy from warmerize will come in handy to protect our people in Europe! I embrace white people, which I love ! My people ! The beautiful europeans !

This post was edited by TheRomanian at November 5, 2022 7:24 PM PDT
    • 2098 posts
    November 5, 2022 7:14 PM PDT
    Are you okay?
    • 74 posts
    November 5, 2022 7:16 PM PDT

Castiel said: Are you okay?

Yes, a little tired after a long game. I will rephrase that.

• 460 posts
    November 5, 2022 7:17 PM PDT

Lol what

• 10 posts
    November 19, 2022 6:36 PM PST

"I LOVE WHITE PEOPLE!" - 'kk  k'

This post was edited by depression4days at November 19, 2022 6:57 PM PST
    • 74 posts
    November 20, 2022 2:30 AM PST

blockquote]depression4days said:

"I LOVE WHITE PEOPLE!" - 'kk  k'

That "kk k" is in your mind. Again, I love my people, white people around the world, whether you or others like it or not ;) Since when love for my europeans is your concern? hmmm? Is time for full protection against you and others like you :) World will change very soon.

For me, this screenshot from quora was the last drop, and yes I have verified that on my own acount:

Our women are for us, the white men from each white country! I have never seen a more offensive and disturbing propaganda against my people to such a scale. Except Netflix and some searches on the same google, like "white woman with child":

or "happy white woman":

Not to mention the deletion of all comments that are pro-european and the intentional flood with all races in Europe. In Romania we never, in recorded history, had any black people. In just two years is full of africans. Thus, this is in fact a full atack over europe, is intentional and is malicious. This does not fly in my country, no matter the EU treason.

For those that don't understand the level of this vicious and hateful 12-15 years attack over our people, is enough to tell you that all, but all interacial is directly and intentioanly made, just like the images that I have showed above. A lot of money is injected in this blackrock and open society foundation vile anti-white propaganda for our distruction (billions of dolars/year)! The enemy uses our own institutions and technology against us.

I advise the administrator to avoid the deletion of my comment, as it presents a reality of vile propaganda, without the use of hatered on my part or other acusations that some anti-white NGOs may wish to make. Is time to protect our people around the world and fully close borders, with full deportations by force.

White men and women, don't owe anything to anybody !

Actually is exacly vice-versa!

(I am white - brunete - black eyes, just for the record)

This post was edited by TheRomanian at November 20, 2022 3:33 AM PST
    • 377 posts
    November 20, 2022 4:50 AM PST

*** member moment

• 10 posts
    November 20, 2022 7:52 AM PST

Breh, I was joking bro. I didn't want to offend you ofc. 

• 10 posts
    November 20, 2022 7:54 AM PST

I'm not white, but I have a lot of white friends myself.