Forums » Custom Maps

I LOVE MAP " ISLAND IV "

• 373 posts
    October 27, 2022 4:05 PM PDT

Pending map " Island IV " is great . Perfectly done . Map size is limited but if there is any room to add things then it could be cave like structures like a tube but maybe more organic like a hallow tree log cut lenghwise and placed in certain areas where you need to stop and hide to get around _ too many open areas where you run like a chiken with nowhere to hide . . . placing just cool looking cubes with " island iv " letters on them maybe just the right thing but not organic looking then . . . very low poly rocks would be great . . . or better yet mushrooms - they are easy to create . . . 

• 954 posts
    October 27, 2022 4:39 PM PDT

can you add a jet? only one?. also make the small ponds not kill you? also please add destructables?

• 13 posts
    November 1, 2022 2:50 AM PDT

hey! thanks for taking the time to write.

- it could use 1 jet I agree @Spacetrooper. Might have to remove the water in the middle that's Max's script, I think it always kills you. I'll look up destrucables that's a cool idea.

- @antonnovik maybe a kind of bomb shelter/hangar inside one of the mountains with a tunnel out the back?

I'll figure out a way to let you guys know when I re-publish.
    got work work to do currently haha

• 13 posts
    November 3, 2022 12:53 PM PDT

yo. I updated it just for you guys, check v2 on Pending.

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    November 3, 2022 2:57 PM PDT

I love how the first instinct is to turn it into a farming map.

• 373 posts
    November 3, 2022 4:00 PM PDT

I do not see this "ISLAND IV" map in pending maps or in active maps. Here is a fast way to add cool cover for this Island Map. Create simple mushroom caps but leave them floating above ground with no mushroom stem to make them fantasy mushrooms or just Glass Orbs, but I do not remember what glass shader in Unity works as glass in Warmerise or you can create like floating cut tree chunks like coins or floating gems or anything cool but simple and running on the ground will be safer with few objects to hide under . . . 

This post was edited by antonnovik at November 3, 2022 4:00 PM PDT
    • 954 posts
    November 3, 2022 4:09 PM PDT

can you add descructables please

• 13 posts
    November 4, 2022 12:41 AM PDT

@Spacetrooper I'll try yes. Maybe the mushrooms will be destructable haha.

@Eve it's a mushroom farm!

This post was edited by RookToE4 at November 4, 2022 12:44 AM PDT
    • 13 posts
    November 4, 2022 12:43 AM PDT

@antonnovik it wasn't there, I've published it now. It has -110 points lol

• 373 posts
    November 6, 2022 8:35 PM PST

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1eAmBicwqN2gvzTD2vndB2SmF_ywR_CHM?usp=sharing 

FREE 3D STUFF _ SOME BLANK PROP CARS YOU MAY USE ON YOUR MAP AS OBJECTS FOR COVER _ AND IF I WROTE THIS COMMENT AND PROVIDE THIS LINK IT IS PROOF THAT I AM TRULY SHARING THIS _

THE LINK ALSO GOT FOLDER WITH VIDEOS OF GAMEPLAY ON MAPS I MADE BUT ONLY FEW AND I HAD MORE MAPS I MADE FOR WARMERSISE BUT BECAUSE HATERS STARTED TO VOTE THEM DOWN I DELTED ALL OF THEM 

I HAVE USED Z440 WORKSTATION FOR OVER A YEAR NOW AND RECENTLY GOT USED 8GB GPU FOR IT _ CURRENTLY PLAY "BATTLEFIELD 4" / "BATTLFIELD 2042" / "CYBERPUNK" AND SOMETIMES "GTA 5" AND SOMEHOW I DID LIKE "QUAKE CHAMPION" BUT WHAT I AM WAITING FOR IS THE DINOSAUR KILLING GAME "INSTINCTION" TO COME OUT . I LIKE "CS:GO" BUT IT IS VERY MONOTONOUS AND USED TO LIKE HITMAN BUT AT THIS TIME FIND THEM BORING . 

- - WHEN YOU MAKING A MAP SEE WHAT MAPS TOP INDUCTRY PROFESSIONALS CREATE FOR TOP QUALITY GAMES AND PUT TOGETHER A PARAGRAPH THAT DEFINES THE MAP _ FOR EXAMPLE IN CYBERPUNK THEY GOT BLOCKS WITH ODD BUILDINGS AND SHOPS AND SOME YARDS WITH WRECKED VEHICLES AND PILES OF RUBBISH SO SUCH MAP WOULD WORK FOR WARMERISE TO HAVE 6 BLOCKS WITH A BUILDING ON EACH AND YARDS WITH MAYBE CONTAINERS OR BOXES OR CRATES OR ABANDONED VEHICLES ETC . . . QUAKE MAPS ARE LIKE HELL'S CASLTE WITH 3 LEVELS AND HELL ALL AROUND . . . HITMAN MAP IS USUALLY THE MAIN FANCY BUILDING AND SOME STREETS AROUND IT . . . BATTLEFIELD GAMES GOT MAPS WHERE THEY GOT SEVERAL OBJECTIVES ON THE MAP AND HILLS OR OBSTICLES TO GET FROM ONE TO ANOTHER . . .

• 373 posts
    November 10, 2022 4:30 PM PST

I VOTED 5 STARS ON "ISLAND IV" 

SEE THIS https://warmerise.com/forums/topic/3002/map-warmerisinburg/view/post_id/40163

• 13 posts
    November 10, 2022 11:00 PM PST

nice one, looks nuts!