Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

STORYMODE! WE NEED IT!

• 954 posts
    November 7, 2022 7:54 PM PST

hi, ahem. WE NEED A STORY. this is only because I want context of why these "halo-like soldiers" (apparently people think this is some bad version of halo) are fighting. seriously, if we dont have a storyline then its just another boring shooter game. with a story it makes more sense for why we fight each other (matches and servers). i think its a good idea. maybe not a single player camaign like I previously suggested, but a story makes a shooter game (especially a browser shooter game) more interesting. I'm an author (not a official one but still. i make books on google docs, which I plan to publish) so I can make a story, but it will require lots of thinking time. also, when I get better at animating and 3D modeling, I can make a "movie" type of animation that explains the story as if it were a movie. but that takes at least 4 months for a very experienced person to do, and only for 30 minutes. BUT the point is, that we need a story to have context, and it better be a good one. it could maybe be in the "about" tab in the main menu. and just an off topic suggestion, maybe the background can change between these cinamatic backgrounds to make it more interesting, but that will take time.