November 10, 2022 9:26 PM PST

Warmerise - 2.7.3

https://warmerise.com/pages/RedvsBlue

- Improved game performance
    - Improved networking performance
    - Added notification when the player enters the damage area
    - Smoothed out the final screen timer line
    - Added ability to enter option slider values directly
    - Removed limit for Mouse Sensitivity while aiming in relation to the regular mouse sensitivity
    - Implemented new team auto-balancing (for public rooms only, private rooms will continue using player count for team balancing
    and auto-balancing disabled)
    - New auto-balancing uses KDR Coefficients (1.5 for players with kills higher than 4 and also equal to or more than double of the deaths and 1 for the rest of the cases)
    - Fixed bug when teammate position on radar would momentarily appear in the center when spawning
    - Fixed bug when searching for players to spectate picks players that just spawned but haven't yet moved to the spawn point
    - Slightly increased background music base volume
    - Improved synchronization accuracy for animated objects
    - Slightly reduced the delay when HP is updated on damage
    - Fixed bug when the players would sometimes become invisible but still able to kill others
    - Fixed bug when player name labels would sometimes appear jittery when spectating the player or driving the vehicle
    - Fixed bug when players would appear jittery when standing on the animated platforms
    - Added the reward system for registered players
    - Fixed bug when other players Tomahawks would have wrong rotation when being thrown
    - Improved ball synchronization in Ball mode
    - Fixed bug when the player would sometimes instantly die after respawning
    - Fixed bug when spectating player inside vehicle's driver seat the Camera would have an incorrect position

This post was edited by Admin at November 10, 2022 9:49 PM PST
    • 24 posts
    November 10, 2022 11:06 PM PST

thanks Max. appreciate it!!!

• November 11, 2022 2:54 AM PST

is my first time play on this update and there so many bugs i saw: 

1-the fps drops when you go to public To collect the amount of ads 

2- when you be in spec mood the name of player Does not appear ,He appears like name playe size-size 

This post was edited by Deleted Member at November 11, 2022 2:55 AM PST
  • November 11, 2022 3:06 AM PST

and the ping spike 

• 507 posts
    November 11, 2022 3:23 AM PST

I have not experienced any of these issues, personally

• November 11, 2022 3:34 AM PST

maybe the reg difernt 

• November 11, 2022 3:36 AM PST

the ping maybe i fix it (det temp + %temp% and it fix but the fps it still drop ) Imagine from 120 to 30 

• November 11, 2022 3:40 AM PST
    I played yesterday and all was good what happened today no one know
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at November 11, 2022 3:41 AM PST
    • 954 posts
    November 11, 2022 8:50 AM PST

dang i thought it would have taken another week or two to make this update. great job max!

• 1 posts
    November 11, 2022 5:14 PM PST

help I can't login to the servers because of the 2.7.3 update my nickname is Yanpha

• 954 posts
    November 12, 2022 12:57 PM PST

@max, can you try to prevent the very annoying move where you jump in the water at low health? its extremely annoying when top 100 people do that. sweats are getting highly annoying with the "EASY WIN JAJAJA" or whatever that is. in my personal opinoin I think there just being jerks who want to flex on people because they farm on litterly everyone. also there is a bug that occurs (a couple of bugs): first, you can't get out of the passenger seat most of the time. second: somehow and at random times, this happens:

• 954 posts
    November 15, 2022 4:53 PM PST

max everyone takes the 10k batch before I get on. please make a individual verison of this. i dont like it only because its a "be the first one" to spam ads. please make an individual verison, thanks

• 71 posts
    November 17, 2022 8:59 PM PST

Kindly fix rail.

• 250 posts
    November 18, 2022 12:33 AM PST

Max said:

Warmerise - 2.7.3

https://warmerise.com/pages/RedvsBlue

- Improved game performance
    - Improved networking performance
    - Added notification when the player enters the damage area
    - Smoothed out the final screen timer line
    - Added ability to enter option slider values directly
    - Removed limit for Mouse Sensitivity while aiming in relation to the regular mouse sensitivity
    - Implemented new team auto-balancing (for public rooms only, private rooms will continue using player count for team balancing
    and auto-balancing disabled)
    - New auto-balancing uses KDR Coefficients (1.5 for players with kills higher than 4 and also equal to or more than double of the deaths and 1 for the rest of the cases)
    - Fixed bug when teammate position on radar would momentarily appear in the center when spawning
    - Fixed bug when searching for players to spectate picks players that just spawned but haven't yet moved to the spawn point
    - Slightly increased background music base volume
    - Improved synchronization accuracy for animated objects
    - Slightly reduced the delay when HP is updated on damage
    - Fixed bug when the players would sometimes become invisible but still able to kill others
    - Fixed bug when player name labels would sometimes appear jittery when spectating the player or driving the vehicle
    - Fixed bug when players would appear jittery when standing on the animated platforms
    - Added the reward system for registered players
    - Fixed bug when other players Tomahawks would have wrong rotation when being thrown
    - Improved ball synchronization in Ball mode
    - Fixed bug when the player would sometimes instantly die after respawning
    - Fixed bug when spectating player inside vehicle's driver seat the Camera would have an incorrect position

ah yes, the spawn-then-die bug happened to me everytime I spawned in a sniper map after jumping into the water. Thanks to that bug, my kdr was slightly lowered :( Thanks for fixing it Max

ps: I know kdr doesn't mean anything but it does to me anw

• 65 posts
    November 18, 2022 6:40 AM PST

xXBigBadWolFXx said:

ah yes, the spawn-then-die bug happened to me everytime I spawned in a sniper map after jumping into the water. Thanks to that bug, my kdr was slightly lowered :( Thanks for fixing it Max

lol, typical of people who insult my friends to complain about kdr

• 109 posts
    November 20, 2022 2:43 PM PST

Haa, I want to love this game, but it makes me so mad. Every time networking gets fixed, the game runs smooth, and I can do well. I will admit I am not the best, or a pro, in fact I am just barely decent. But, as I have FOAMED AT THE MOUTH ABOUT IN THE PAST, LAG and OBVIOUS LAG BOOSTING. I have been here off and on for 2 years, I know this is a thing. I know that people who are 'good' or 'pro' do it more just to get that extra edge. Not all pros do it (or average PL), but Unknowingly or not, people have been doing it for years.

I know the signs of getting "lag bashed" (dying faster, Enemy guns running strangely high fire rate, bullets doing no damage, jumping away but still dying like you stood still, headshot a guy 1 with sniper but don't get the kill, etc.) But I got shots this time.

Maybe they're just good.

Hmm, their ping is higher. The team is mad that red is just bulldozing us. My ping is lower 2 digits, maybe it just my "eyes" messing me up a bit more again.

Nope, this BS is afoot again.

The reason that I leave and come back is that people steal my fun. My fun of playing the game and not caring if I win or lose, or if my kd is good, or if my guns are good enough to kill the lagbois.

But this time I got them in 1080phd, not 4k, but I got them in 1080p 'HEAT VIS' even. People lag boost and probably find new ways to do it, or just to stay "good" at the game, even if they were all ready "good" in the eyes of normal players. This is probably one of the hydra heads eating away at the community and causing toxicity in its wake. It's sad.

• 954 posts
    November 20, 2022 3:00 PM PST

what is your claim here?

• 109 posts
    November 20, 2022 4:06 PM PST

Spacetrooper said:

What is your claim here?

That based on the server you join, you can get unfair advantage.

That advantage only gets inflated too, because of higher tear weapons, if you have nanocompressers (makes you faster and gives you shield), and if you are actually good at the game. You know, Like how people might say, "It's hard to beat a good racer, it's almost nigh impossible to beat a good one that's cheating"

This isn't even a new thing, back when I started playing people would abuse ping and jet to just farm/bully people, Iland2016 was notorious hot bead of that. 300,400,500,600,700 even 800 ping players just destroying the other team with pre-nerfed jet, carbine, sniper, laser sniper you name it they used it.

Like shooting frozen fish in a barrel, that's what ping boosting allows you to do. Freezing in place/moving slower on their screen, just letting them cut you down better because their ping is higher.

Ping is supposed to favor lower numbers, that's why it's unfair.

• 109 posts
    November 20, 2022 4:21 PM PST

Spacetrooper said:

what is your claim here?

More screenshots of a different game, long after the first screenshots.

This goofy ahh ping shboingary is what most of my games have looked like today.

• 250 posts
    November 20, 2022 6:48 PM PST

Budz said:

xXBigBadWolFXx said:

lol, typical of people who insult my friends to complain about kdr

what are you talking about? when did I insult your friends?

• 24 posts
    November 20, 2022 11:50 PM PST

Sorry E01Zoner - I still dont understand teh screen shots? Are you saying that the ping of the red team above 200 should not be allowed?

• 954 posts
    November 21, 2022 9:33 AM PST

Spacetrooper said:

@max, can you try to prevent the very annoying move where you jump in the water at low health? its extremely annoying when top 100 people do that. sweats are getting highly annoying with the "EASY WIN JAJAJA" or whatever that is. in my personal opinoin I think there just being jerks who want to flex on people because they farm on litterly everyone. also there is a bug that occurs (a couple of bugs): first, you can't get out of the passenger seat most of the time. second: somehow and at random times, this happens:

can anyone respond to this?

• 109 posts
    November 21, 2022 6:54 PM PST

kronoschmp said:

Sorry E01Zoner - I still dont understand teh screen shots? Are you saying that the ping of the red team above 200 should not be allowed?

Now that I am calm, I will try not to rant.

Ping does not work correctly on this game, people with higher ping somehow have advantage. It's not how ping should work.

"Ping is the time it takes for the system to respond to an action (such as pressing a button or moving a joystick), and a low ping rate in the 15 to 20 ms range is considered exceptional."

"Ping of below 20 ms (milliseconds) is considered excellent, between around 40 to 50 ms is great, around 80 to 120 ms is fairly good, and 150 ms and up is considered high. Most people would consider a ping of above 250 ms to be unplayable, especially in competitive games"

"Amounts between 50 ms and 100 ms range from 'very good' to 'average', while a ping of 150 ms or more is less desirable and deemed 'high ping'."

The act of using 'higher ping' to their advantage is generally considered cheating by gamers. Names like "Lag switching" or "ping upping" and "router kicking" are what people like to use to describe someone abusing 'ping' advantageously.

This was the point I was trying to make, even if I am not actually that good at the game, I should have A fair chance to play and get better. I am not getting that chance, and the way that it is happening is strange. Like there's an extra push above the normal limits.

• 954 posts
    November 22, 2022 9:51 AM PST

how can you abuse ping? isn't ping an uncontrollable thing?

• 2098 posts
    November 22, 2022 9:58 AM PST
    So I guess you weren’t here last year. People would purposely use lag so that you would freeze on their screen and they could kill you.