Forums » Custom Maps

MAX CAN EASILY MAKE NEW LONG GUN

• 373 posts
    November 24, 2022 6:49 AM PST

MAX CAN TAKE SOME BASIC MAYBE FREE MODEL OF A GUN AND SIMPLY MAKE IT LONGER AND ADD A FEW ELEMENTS MAYBE . I AM SURE HE CAN MANAGE TO DO THIS . AND THEN HE CAN CLONE BASIC FIRST GUN SETUP AND INSERT THIS NEW LONGER GUN THERE AND JUST MAKE FEW ADJUSTMENTS AND WE CAN HAVE SOME MASSIVE ACCURATE LONG BARREL GUN TO GET . AND MAX SHOULD PROGRAM THIS GUN TO KILL WITH 2 SHOTS AND HAVE ONLY 7 BULLETS AND IN GENERAL LIMITED AMMO . 

FOR NOW I HAD MADE NEW MODEL _ IMPROVED MY LONG BARREL CYBER HANDGUN AND THIS IS THE VERSION 2 _ VERSION 1 WAS OK _ AND VERSION ZERO WAS VERY VERY BASIC ALMOST A YEAR AGO . 

https://youtu.be/wGubsB7e-II

This post was edited by antonnovik at November 24, 2022 6:52 AM PST
    • 609 posts
    November 24, 2022 6:55 AM PST

It has come to a point I get excited when I see your profile pic under 'Recent Forum Posts'

You made a nice handgun 3d model, but besides all the flare - how would this differ from the other secondary items?

• 998 posts
    November 24, 2022 7:54 AM PST
    Can you show how this model would look without image effects and with one single material?
    • 954 posts
    November 24, 2022 9:03 AM PST

max can you reply to my throwing knife and gernade model please? I want to know what you think of it. also I can't see this model since youbtube doesn't work rn

• 998 posts
    November 24, 2022 9:33 AM PST
    Spacetrooper said:

max can you reply to my throwing knife and gernade model please? I want to know what you think of it. also I can't see this model since youbtube doesn't work rn

The concepts you showed are out of what I would consider "normal", it's like if you said "here is a 3D model of a chair" but the model looks nothing like chairs we accustomed to see. But this is how the new ideas are created.
    • 954 posts
    November 24, 2022 10:18 AM PST

oh, sorry about that. I just want unusal stuff to make it stand out, to bring it more attention

• 954 posts
    November 24, 2022 10:22 AM PST

I just have lots of imagination, partially because im a twin. EDIT: also, the reason why I made those models so "not normal" is because I don't like basing things off of a good thing. meaning, lets say I made a "original sci fi gun" that looks almost identical to a gun from, lets say halo, its not cool. its just a bad remake of a gun that I take credit for

This post was edited by Spacetrooper at November 24, 2022 10:28 AM PST
    • 2097 posts
    November 24, 2022 10:51 AM PST
    Antoniovik would actually be doing decent if he could take any form of constructive criticism.
    • 954 posts
    November 24, 2022 11:13 AM PST

huh? me or him? i can. I actually use it to make things better

• 373 posts
    November 24, 2022 1:20 PM PST

I CAN TAKE A LOT OF CRITICISM . THIS BOOK IS THE KEY TO IGNORE IT ALL .

• 373 posts
    November 24, 2022 1:24 PM PST

I THINK MAX IS WORKING ON A NEW SUPER LONG HANDGUN FOR WARMERISE I CAN SEE HIM PULLING IT LONGER AND LONGER INSIDE 3DMAX STUDIO AND HE IS GOING TO CHOOSE RIGHT TEXTURES AND COLORS AND IT CAN BE EASY TO CLONE IT AND CREATE SAME ONE BUT WITH A SILENCER AND MAYBE SILVER OR DIFFERNENT COLOR THEN THE REGULAR ONE AND CHANGE THE SOUND OF IT AND MAKE THE MUZZLE FLASH VERY SMALL AND THIS WILL REVOLUTIONAZE THE WHOLE GAME BY CHRISTMAS I AM SURE MAX IS THE EMPLOYEE ALL OF US DIRECTORS CAN COUNT ON 

This post was edited by antonnovik at November 24, 2022 1:26 PM PST
    • 2097 posts
    November 24, 2022 1:46 PM PST
    antonnovik said:

I CAN TAKE A LOT OF CRITICISM . THIS BOOK IS THE KEY TO IGNORE IT ALL .

Proves my point fairly well.
    • 954 posts
    November 24, 2022 5:59 PM PST

Max said:
    Spacetrooper said:

The concepts you showed are out of what I would consider "normal", it's like if you said "here is a 3D model of a chair" but the model looks nothing like chairs we accustomed to see. But this is how the new ideas are created.
    eh, looks like you don't like my models max. what can be done to make them better? PS, they were sopposed to look weird (not weird exactly, but you get the point) also, I took around 10 minutes to model these, and im not very experienced in this subject, I'm still learning this stuff. but for a beginner like me this is really good right?

• 373 posts
    November 26, 2022 11:05 AM PST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCZk_ya-WtA

• 105 posts
    November 26, 2022 1:51 PM PST

from what I've been reading it just sounds like a sniper.