Forums » General

Funross and BlueTeam issue

• 652 posts
    December 10, 2022 1:49 AM PST

Jesus christ this is actually the first time I've been reporting two people at once. BlueTeam is a new player who just joined the game and already had the balls to be salty in his first game. That salty guy always teabags on dead bodies that he killed and says things like easy or whatever that's annoying. Funross is even worse, I'm sure quite a lot of SecretLab players do hate him since he often plays there (he only camps in the tunnels) and what his only capabilities are being really toxic. Again, below here are the screenshots captured of them just talking like a Fortnite 9 year old.

There's no need to screenshot the scoreboard because you have already removed the feature of unregistered players using usernames.

And the only way for that person to impersonate one another is to use the account entirely. Also sharing accounts leads to a ban.

https://warmerise.com/profile/BlueTeam (just blocked him recently)

https://warmerise.com/profile/Funross (blocked him since 2021)

Maybe you could excuse BlueTeam because he's just new. But please screw Funross, he's been absolutely toxic to others for a huge period of time.

Dawg I was just tryna chill with the game and then those two maniacs came in like Brawl Stars ambushers.

This post was edited by flyingDonkey345 at December 10, 2022 1:51 AM PST
    • 509 posts
    December 10, 2022 1:56 AM PST

Tbh i agree with you on this one, He uses RPG in sky and is also toxic to me (Funross)

This post was edited by Deleted Member at December 10, 2022 2:08 AM PST
    • 652 posts
    December 10, 2022 2:09 AM PST

Isterio said:

I'm sure quite a lot of SecretLab players do hate him

This post was edited by flyingDonkey345 at December 20, 2022 4:19 AM PST
    • 1147 posts
    December 10, 2022 3:08 AM PST

bunch of kiurs ngl ez

• 6 posts
    January 14, 2024 10:40 PM PST

I rekt'd funross so hard he calls his momma(my side bi''tch)  to complain bout me. oh the irony

• 73 posts
    January 15, 2024 2:56 PM PST

i dont even think he has a mom but kay