Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Arrange Knife Damage

• 105 posts
    January 6, 2023 5:42 AM PST

As i mentioned before knife does instant kill no matter where you get stabbed. If opponent uses katana and if they have some lag it means they are unbeatable. Decrease knife damage for head, body and foot parts. We have armor for god sake. Even RPG can not kill us in one rocket. 

- I can not change post title so here are my other suggestions:

Make RPG destroy cars in one or twice rocket. 

Players able to trigger mines from behind of walls please fix this bug. Mines are useless now they have 3 additional items (which should be 2) and explosive ones have ability to detonate placed mines.

Make shield sync with player's energy it will make more sense and will be good for balance.

Make shield unusable if player under effect of EMP grenade. 

Add option to hide teammates nicknames. 

This post was edited by Kalamar at January 6, 2023 5:52 AM PST
    • 652 posts
    January 6, 2023 6:42 AM PST

Kalamar said:

Make shield sync with player's energy it will make more sense and will be good for balance.

I mean with the lags as of right now, the shield feels completely plastic lol

• 954 posts
    January 6, 2023 7:08 AM PST

yet it can block everything in the game. but the RPG and flamethrower. but i do agree with the RPG blowing the car up in 2 shots. that makes it realistic. there also needs knockback to it too. you can hide teamate nicknames BTW, its in options, and the last part of it. although the shield change will not work, since the shield will be even more useless once it goes to waste from getting shot at. and knives and katanas should be very fast, not slow like in this game. the knife stab is very ridiculous, unless there is a actual reason that involves the soldiers orgin and how the suit works. see, WE NEED LORE for this, because some problems like slow knives and katanas and weak brass knuckes should have a reason for why they are the way they are. for instance, maybe the player suit can withstand an RPG but not sharp objects like a katana? or gets shot in the head a couple times and not die? or how about a energy rifle (plasma gun) to the chest? I think this corrolates with the suits orgin. like how im about to explain it. the suit is (just for the sake of lore) made out of a soft material but strong, which explains the survivalbility of a RPG but not the katana. the suit was made on mars and it can withstand many bullet shots but it dies from a single knife stab. these soldiers use energy fused shields to protect themselfs from anything. flamethrowers don't really work since the suit is made out of fire proof armor. laser guns peirce through the armor, which its their weakness. brass knuckes hurt but they only make small openings in the suit. the armory is a helping tool from the government W.A.R.M.E.R.I.S.E and, like all greedy governments, they have to pay headshots in order to heal, restock ammo, pay for a jet, and get upgraded. the suit in general is strong but its weakness is what it fires/uses (for pro it is carbine, revolver, mines, and katana).

• 2098 posts
    January 6, 2023 7:39 AM PST
    Knife is more powerful than RPG and it’s free
    • 105 posts
    January 6, 2023 1:11 PM PST

Man even FREE Weapon UMP-40 better than GA3A

• 105 posts
    January 6, 2023 1:13 PM PST

@Max please balance weapons. Make each weapons headshot damage higher. The difference in weapons must be fire-rate or bullet spread + different mechanics.  

Tomahawk competely broken. I dont know how it works the thing i know is it needs more improvement. 

This post was edited by Kalamar at January 6, 2023 1:15 PM PST
    • 2098 posts
    January 6, 2023 2:09 PM PST
    The tomahawk doesn’t actually move in alignment to the crosshair.
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    January 6, 2023 6:26 PM PST

Kalamar said:

As i mentioned before knife does instant kill no matter where you get stabbed. If opponent uses katana and if they have some lag it means they are unbeatable. Decrease knife damage for head, body and foot parts. We have armor for god sake. Even RPG can not kill us in one rocket. 

- I can not change post title so here are my other suggestions:

Make RPG destroy cars in one or twice rocket. 

Players able to trigger mines from behind of walls please fix this bug. Mines are useless now they have 3 additional items (which should be 2) and explosive ones have ability to detonate placed mines.

Add option to hide teammates nicknames. 

Yeah knife succs asz, I hate most of this games mechanics, such as knife, additional, weapon like RPG spam, shield. It's all bullsh*t.
    IMO Shield and additionals should be removed, it's just so spammed that it literally ruins the "gun play" of this game.

• 2098 posts
    January 6, 2023 7:09 PM PST
    Warmerise has “Precise Gunplay”
    • 954 posts
    January 6, 2023 7:14 PM PST

bro, additionals should not be removed, nor the shield. maybe there should only be one additional but there is a cool down for 15 or 10 seconds.

• 2098 posts
    January 6, 2023 7:25 PM PST
    I quite like learning warmerise nade lineups
    • 1146 posts
    January 6, 2023 10:39 PM PST

Spacetrooper said:

bro, additionals should not be removed, nor the shield. maybe there should only be one additional but there is a cool down for 15 or 10 seconds.

^^

• 652 posts
    January 6, 2023 10:43 PM PST

Give additional weapons a 10 second cooldown

Make the shield drain the player's energy until he can't use it anymore, draining speed about the same as sprinting, if player uses shield while sprinting then the energy draining speed should increase up to 150%

This post was edited by flyingDonkey345 at January 7, 2023 8:08 AM PST
    • 250 posts
    January 7, 2023 7:12 AM PST

Maybe make the shape of the shield hexagon or square instead of circle, because even if you crouch while on shield enemies can still hit you which suxx a lot

• 250 posts
    January 7, 2023 7:14 AM PST

AND MELEE ITEMS ARE RIDICULOUSLY SLOW WHY?? (except brassknuckles, basically a walmart version of wolverine so you can't rlly count on it

• 652 posts
    January 7, 2023 8:08 AM PST

xXBigBadWolFXx said:

Maybe make the shape of the shield hexagon or square instead of circle, because even if you crouch while on shield enemies can still hit you which suxx a lot

Shield is already overpowered and annoying enough

• 2098 posts
    January 7, 2023 8:24 AM PST

I actually don't think that the nades need a cooldown. It's quite enjoyable to nade people while clearing a room. Or jumping and nade. Or continually nade heaven 

• 954 posts
    January 7, 2023 9:11 AM PST
    Yeah I. Agree on that but there should be a cool down after you throw your things so you have them. Since people like me who use blast gernade to infiltrate stuff, use all of them and who knows how long ppl survive. Additionally run out too quick. At least there has to be a cooldown after to respawn the additionals one by one
    This post was edited by Spacetrooper at January 7, 2023 9:12 AM PST
    • 2098 posts
    January 7, 2023 9:12 AM PST

You seem like a pro. Could you teach me some lineups?

• 954 posts
    January 7, 2023 9:13 AM PST
    Also the shield is pretty bad since when I’m getting fired at I pull up my shield and I die. Must be because the delayed damage
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    January 7, 2023 11:01 AM PST

All this proves is that you would rather spam V for cheap kills rather than playing the game the real way and getting a kill by actually doing what this game is meant to do and shooting them. Not spamming 1 key on your keyboard and proceed to miss all your shots because you're just that cheap.

Yes this is me complaining about how bad the playerbase generally is, you're welcome.

• 652 posts
    January 8, 2023 1:38 AM PST

Nade spammers are one of the cringiest edgelords 

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    January 8, 2023 2:15 AM PST

A-f*cking-men to that.

• 250 posts
    January 8, 2023 5:12 AM PST

I hate nade spammers a TON. like when unregs kill me standing still and not even shooting is annoying af

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    January 8, 2023 5:40 AM PST

Moral of the story is, remove Additionals and Shield pls Max thanxxxxx <3.