Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Arrange Knife Damage

• 998 posts
    January 8, 2023 7:35 AM PST

The lag and delayed damage will be fixed, therefore any damage suggestions might not apply after the next update.

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    January 8, 2023 11:20 AM PST

We give a whole topic to express our feelings about the parts of the game that aren't right and you ignore it all to tell us delayed damage will be fixed and that increasing damage might not be ideal in the next update.
    Anyway, people just don't understand how ping works, but aside from that we were talking about how Knife/Additionals/Shield is way too OP and spammable. Seriously, go to a server where a whole team of 8 players all spam V and throw 24 Nades or M67s at you and your whole team, Or they just run over you and drop a mine on your head. This is fantastic gameplay mechanics and my point is that THAT is absurd. Additionals and Shield are way too spammable and I'm not even joking. If you do not believe me, I can prove it too...

Knife is just ridiculous regardless, I mean, put 2 and 2 together and realise that most maps aren't your average The Island 2022, and happen in a small space. A space so small that you can almost always reach someone with knife and basically insta kill them no matter wtf they do.

Shield is utter garbage because you can just pull it up after every shot and more or less be invincible to shots, great mechanic. And also you can use it to hide in a corner or to cover yourself, and when your enemy focuses on your Nade spamming teammate you unshield and shoot them...

It's pretty annoying being on the reciving end of such issues Max, I mean take it from our view, people who have had thousands of deaths because someone can't stop pressing their V key instead of shooting, because they pull up shield 24/7 and you can't do anything or because you get near a corner and randomly get stabbed. Maybe you don't realise how big of a problem it really is in this game, we won't judge you for not playing, but all we ask is for you to listen to people who do play very frequently. (And I'm not talking about people who have absurd suggestions for Warmerise, I'm talking about people suggesting logaical things)

This post was edited by Eve at January 8, 2023 11:22 AM PST
    • 12 posts
    January 8, 2023 12:10 PM PST

Knife could be fixed but I think shield is not that broken asyou can't shoot back or use additionals while having shield simutatenosely, the upgrades already cost 1500 and there's not too many people I see having upgrades/shield in these public servers. Except from sky ( a private server for mostly competitive sniping elimination matches where there is a increase of shield users which you happen to play and I assume this is what's causing your frustation for shield). In my opinion shield is fine

• 998 posts
    January 8, 2023 12:31 PM PST

I suggest trying the new update (when it's released, sometime this month) and seeing if you feel as strongly about those changes. Most of the weapons kill pretty fast, but because of the additional networking delay, it may appear as if they take longer.

The Shield and Mines issues are on the list and will be addressed in one of the future updates.

The Knife issue might be reduced by the improved Networking because the players won't appear as far away when knifing.

This post was edited by Admin at January 8, 2023 12:34 PM PST
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    January 8, 2023 1:15 PM PST

Alright, but when will this future update come where Mines and Shield get addressed? Also do you plan on addressing Plasma Nades and M67 as well? 

• 954 posts
    January 8, 2023 1:31 PM PST

Castiel said:

You seem like a pro. Could you teach me some lineups?

what do you mean by that?

• 998 posts
    January 8, 2023 2:17 PM PST

Eve said:

Alright, but when will this future update come where Mines and Shield get addressed? Also do you plan on addressing Plasma Nades and M67 as well? 

I don't think PlasmaGrenade is OP, and M67 could be on the limit of being OP but I haven't yet seen valid arguments on why it should be nerfed.

Reducing M67's throw rate could be one of the fixes, will need to test it.

This post was edited by Admin at January 8, 2023 2:19 PM PST
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    January 8, 2023 2:40 PM PST

Well the thing is, plasma nade and M67 might not be that OP when its 1 person, but the problem is you have whole teams spamming them. Which basically makes it explosion after explosion, you get rushed, and if you lower Shield to fight back you die to the endless explosions.

• 2097 posts
    January 8, 2023 3:01 PM PST
    Esabele said:

Nade spammers are one of the cringiest edgelords 

It’s based tho
    • 102 posts
    January 8, 2023 11:44 PM PST

Max said:

Eve said:

I don't think PlasmaGrenade is OP, and M67 could be on the limit of being OP but I haven't yet seen valid arguments on why it should be nerfed.

Reducing M67's throw rate could be one of the fixes, will need to test it.

M67 is OP and destroying game experience. Please reduce its throw rate 20% or 30% it's absurd nade i've ever seen.  

• 652 posts
    January 8, 2023 11:49 PM PST

M67 is broken asf

• 954 posts
    January 9, 2023 7:00 AM PST
    I personally think that the m67 is OP since ppl use it in close range. They abuse the bouncy feature and they look at the ground quickly to make it blow up in their face, which receives more damage
    • 250 posts
    January 9, 2023 7:08 AM PST

at least it is skill and knowledge based

• 652 posts
    January 10, 2023 3:26 AM PST

Dude I know you favourite that nade to death and even intend to defend it by useless excuses. It is really broken in general, I don't see that "skill and knowledge based" you're talking about

• 250 posts
    January 10, 2023 4:36 AM PST

what story ;-;