Forums » Videos & Screenshots

xKurzy LEGEND OF WARMERISE

This topic has been closed.
    • 480 posts
    January 18, 2023 9:02 AM PST

xKurzy said:

no one even knows you what are u doing here bro, he literally posted screenshots flaming people and i gave him a taste from his own medicine, please do me a favor and reread the forum and come back to here and tell me what happened

Besides, he got so mad with my comment that he called his friends group "Kynsuke and Axysia" and they started spamming my discord with pings to get me to play an 1v1 vs him while i was studying and hadnt touched warm over for a week or even a bit more (look how mad he was that he has to call some virtual friends to defend him xd), i lost 10-7 (didnt even have to buy upgrades or use shift to get 7 points, this ****** was dropping his brown sweat into his a w s d keys from how badly he was trying to dodge my shots that were clearly missing from my cold unwarmed up hands xd) and he goes and posts a screenshot everywhere trying to make me look like the "bad" for people like you who dont have anything to do with it come and dk sk no lifers like this who play the game 24/7 with ur garbage comment of "i bet he didnt even need to sweat" 

Have to recall that its also funny how i lost 10-7 like in the video i uploaded in the forum exposing how he paid me 7k cash to lose to him in a ranking league, coincidence or not coincidence?

No one will read this long para of bad grammar. Please do your raging and crying off of warmerise. Thanks.

• 22 posts
    January 18, 2023 9:04 AM PST
    Majesty said:

Belinda said:
    LambentLight said:

Belinda said: Can you all shut up? Please and thank you.

If your not joining on the hate train then get out

Personal attacks are not allowed according to the forum rules.
    cassy girl, when u were attacking me and being toxic and negative, didnt u know this rule? 

it's cool when y'all do it, but its a problem when we do it? 

Nope never said anything to you. It’s not appropriate behaviour for anyone to be honest.
    • 480 posts
    January 18, 2023 9:06 AM PST

Belinda said:
    Majesty said:

Belinda said:
    LambentLight said:

Belinda said: Can you all shut up? Please and thank you.

If your not joining on the hate train then get out

Personal attacks are not allowed according to the forum rules.
    cassy girl, when u were attacking me and being toxic and negative, didnt u know this rule? 

it's cool when y'all do it, but its a problem when we do it? 

Nope never said anything to you. It’s not appropriate behaviour for anyone to be honest.
    Are you not castiel, manikka and belinda? huh? if ur not then mb, I thought u were that toxic weirdo.

• 22 posts
    January 18, 2023 9:08 AM PST
    Ironic