Forums » General

Please fix

• 480 posts
    February 7, 2023 11:12 AM PST

Hi, Max.

Can you please sort this isses? I have been trying to make this map for the past 5 minutes and it keeps showing this error.

• 480 posts
    February 7, 2023 11:13 AM PST

Also, When i press "main menu" it directed me here and it wouldnt get off even when i press "esc" plus there was no exit thing, the whole screen keep freezing everytime. Please assist me.

• 998 posts
    February 7, 2023 11:18 AM PST
    Did you click the invite link? It might not be compatible with the new menu. So just click Play Now and join through the Room List.
    • 480 posts
    February 7, 2023 11:23 AM PST
    I'm not sure what invite link you're referring to. I had to close the window and restart it in order to make the map.
    • 998 posts
    February 7, 2023 11:27 AM PST
    The link that can be created under "Invite" in the scoreboard.
    • 480 posts
    February 7, 2023 11:34 AM PST
    No, I wasn't trying to join by a link. I normally create a server named "END OF DISCUSSION" whenever I'm on, the game wasn't allowing me to create it and this had been happening since last week. I
    • 998 posts
    February 7, 2023 11:38 AM PST

Timeout indicates there might be some problems with the internet unless anyone else is having a similar issue.

• 509 posts
    February 7, 2023 11:44 AM PST

Max said:

Timeout indicates there might be some problems with the internet unless anyone else is having a similar issue.

I do sometimes (but it happens only when it lags, After multiple attempts to create a server it fixes)

This post was edited by Deleted Member at February 7, 2023 11:45 AM PST
  • February 7, 2023 1:01 PM PST

Max said:

it happen some time but long time no see now 

This post was edited by Deleted Member at February 7, 2023 1:01 PM PST