Forums » Videos & Screenshots

Beware of this Scammer "WARMERlSE"

• 6 posts
    February 16, 2023 9:34 PM PST

We did a 1v1 for 20k cash and he then rage quitted when he's about to lose and never ended up sending the cash. Not that I care too much but for other people to watch out.  

This post was edited by Shunji at February 16, 2023 9:38 PM PST
  • February 16, 2023 10:02 PM PST

lag switcher + get a life

• February 16, 2023 10:05 PM PST

we can rematch tmmw with others watching to see how "legit" u are akhuri

• 6 posts
    February 16, 2023 10:06 PM PST

Lag switching? there was one ping spike and you used that excuse to leave and not pay me, my ping was always around that area.. and you only mention this "lag" at the very last point when it was 9-6. stop trying to scam people

• February 16, 2023 10:10 PM PST

your ping was all over the place and i noticed when i hit headshots that werent actually there, u were teleporting 24/7

• February 16, 2023 10:18 PM PST

convienient cropping out of the bottom btw

• 6 posts
    February 16, 2023 10:43 PM PST

just a couple ping spikes that happened my ping wasn't all over the place.. my family also uses the net its not something I can controll and it only happend a couple times, it's warmerise and ping spikes all the time. Don't know what you mean by akhuri as well. And about the bottom i zoomed in on you leaving not going on with your agreement and leaving the match, all the bottom was you just making an excuse at the very last round about lag and leaving the server at 9-6, you didnt speak a word or mentioned any of that issue at the begining or at the middle of the match which I already talked about

• February 16, 2023 10:45 PM PST

didnt read 

• 509 posts
    February 17, 2023 3:35 AM PST
    Ok, what's so hard about beating Shunji? Even i can.
    • 480 posts
    February 17, 2023 4:14 AM PST
    Well @inesop, you can beat most people, because you're the best. But, that's not the point of this post by Shunji.

WARMERISE asked for 1v1 and because he didn't win, he rq, made an excuse about the person winning using lag and didn't pay the money he offered. So, basically that's dishonesty.

I don't think there's anything max can do about that though.
    • 5 posts
    February 18, 2023 6:39 AM PST

WARMERlSE said:

we can rematch tmmw with others watching to see how "legit" u are akhuri

xd mad cuz lost to someone and then says im him his ping is clearly 180 nice eyes bro in usa est too 

This post was edited by aztrius at February 18, 2023 6:41 AM PST