Forums » News & Announcements

Warmerise - 2.7.6

This topic has been closed.
    • 998 posts
    March 18, 2023 6:30 PM PDT

Warmerise - 2.7.6

https://warmerise.com/pages/RedvsBlue

- Improved mobile joystick look accuracy and reduced delay with the lower framerate
    - Disabled the aim sensitivity dependence on look sensitivity on mobile
    - Reduced the amount of data transferred over the network, to reduce the incidence of players freezing mid-air
    - Fixed bug when the room refresh would sometimes get stuck
    - Removed red dot sight from G36 and LSMG3 scope textures
    - Slightly changed G36 scope texture
    - Fixed scope circle texture being slightly off-center (The issue was present on all scoped weapons except RailRifle)
    - Fixed bug when Tomahawk would get stuck when throwing at the floor while crouching
    - Slightly improved performance

Update 1

- Removed instant kick feature for the private Room creators (to prevent kick abuse)

Update 2

- Possibly fixed the issue when the game would crash on "Preparing weapon animations" message on the Mobile version
    - Removed vote kick feature (This feature did not prove to be very effective and was often used in a toxic manner)
    - Slightly improved performance when checking the Scoreboard on the Desktop version

This post was edited by Admin at March 23, 2023 5:11 PM PDT
    • 509 posts
    March 18, 2023 6:32 PM PDT

nice

• 480 posts
    March 18, 2023 8:28 PM PDT
    Very nice, Max
    • 36 posts
    March 18, 2023 9:01 PM PDT

kool! very sad i wouldn't be trying this update though cuz im quite bored of this game. Play some unreal tournment! Its actually quite challanging. Not very rewarding like warmerise but still a cool game to play. Download it.

This post was edited by Zeltonn007com at March 18, 2023 9:01 PM PDT
    • 954 posts
    March 18, 2023 9:41 PM PDT
    All we need is non-stiff collisions between car and player Ragdolls, grabbing/pushing Ragdolls (only because of the getting stuck in tunnel issue), and more Ragdolls physics (although you did say it will worsen performance)
    • 652 posts
    March 18, 2023 11:30 PM PDT

:thumbsup:

• 480 posts
    March 19, 2023 1:47 AM PDT
    @zel, are you sure that your internet isn't the issue for warmerise? I've played with you a few times and each time you're freezing badly or being kicked from maps. Maybe that's why the game isn't fun for you. I've tried other big games and I honestly like warmerise.com more; minus the toxic community who gets mad about nonchalant girls.
    This post was edited by Majesty at March 19, 2023 1:50 AM PDT
    • 144 posts
    March 19, 2023 10:07 AM PDT

Suggestions: 

Fix the scope view in first person mode looking weird while using sniper

Fix cars spawning way outside map (especially on theIsland 2022)

If you kill a player while they are reloading, the reload sound will continue to play even if they are dead. 

• 954 posts
    March 19, 2023 5:47 PM PDT

Max we have a bug. it is similar to the tomahawk infinite spinning, but in a tunnel with a dead body. so what I did was go in spectator (to make myself ragdoll so I can test the ragdoll physics), went over to the red team tunnel, threw a tomahawk at the dead body to move it (I was testing if I could get past the body without waiting to make it dissapear), then I hit it, moved the body by walking/crouching on him, then the tomahawk was still spinning like how it was with the on the ground spinning. I then (to make it funny), threw another one at the spinning tomahawk, then it went flying, outlining the tunnel side by two tomahawks stuck together. so it is a pretty funny bug (where you can make guns/tomahawks fly by throwing a tomahawk at it, so don't remove that part lol), but the infinite spinning should be fixed (or just not, it doesn't affect gameplay so idk what you do with it, as long as you don't remove the duo flying tomahawk)

• 954 posts
    March 19, 2023 5:57 PM PDT

ok so its not about the body, its the corners of the tunnel

• 5 posts
    March 20, 2023 8:54 PM PDT

Has Bonus XP been removed?

• 954 posts
    March 20, 2023 9:01 PM PDT

no it hasn't. why you ask?

• 5 posts
    March 20, 2023 9:44 PM PDT

I couldn't get it multiple times.

• 36 posts
    March 21, 2023 12:22 PM PDT

Majesty said: @zel, are you sure that your internet isn't the issue for warmerise? I've played with you a few times and each time you're freezing badly or being kicked from maps. Maybe that's why the game isn't fun for you. I've tried other big games and I honestly like warmerise.com more; minus the toxic community who gets mad about nonchalant girls.

its the internet and the objective of the game(its pointless)

• 998 posts
    March 21, 2023 9:03 PM PDT

Update 1

- Removed instant kick feature for the private Room creators (to prevent kick abuse)

This post was edited by Admin at March 21, 2023 9:10 PM PDT
    • 998 posts
    March 21, 2023 9:12 PM PDT

Stoplookin9 said:

Suggestions: 

Fix the scope view in first person mode looking weird while using sniper

Fix cars spawning way outside map (especially on theIsland 2022)

If you kill a player while they are reloading, the reload sound will continue to play even if they are dead. 

Try a different browser and let me know if it fixes the issue, it looks like the issue is with the browser.

• 954 posts
    March 21, 2023 10:48 PM PDT
    These all apply to me (except the first one), I am using edge.
    • 954 posts
    March 23, 2023 10:48 AM PDT

@max, I went in my own mini testing server and noticed some stuff about the reloading animations/firing animations. they have a delay with reloading. when you complete firing (A.K.A wasting ammo), there is a 1 second delay before reloading. also when you switch weapons the animation goes again and again (like you switch a weapon, and you switch again the animation plays again like you just spawned, also the sound goes with it too, Therefore making a very choppy and annoying sound and animation "machine".). also, when you shoot then switch weapons, the gun sound stops abruptly (for example: you shoot sniper and switch to pistol > the sniper shot sound stops, being replaced with the weapon switching sound)

• 998 posts
    March 23, 2023 5:11 PM PDT

Update 2

- Possibly fixed the issue when the game would crash on "Preparing weapon animations" message on the Mobile version
    - Removed vote kick feature (This feature did not prove to be very effective and was often used in a toxic manner)
    - Slightly improved performance when checking the Scoreboard on the Desktop version

• 954 posts
    March 23, 2023 5:23 PM PDT

cool. did you purposly implement the shield push? I noticed that you can push people with your shield (only works in 3rd person though). also please add colored shields (blue for blue team and red/orange for red team)

• 6 posts
    March 23, 2023 6:35 PM PDT

Max said:

Update 2

In my opinion the vote kick feature where one can't be instantly removed is a better solution than removing the vote kick feature completely, as the whole server comes to a consensus rather than just the server owner having full control and trying to be toxic

This post was edited by Shunji at March 23, 2023 6:36 PM PDT
    • 954 posts
    March 23, 2023 7:52 PM PDT
    Oh Max, the mobile version works very well, but when you kill somebody it lags/freezes a lot
    • 954 posts
    March 23, 2023 8:05 PM PDT
    Never mind I guess. I can’t move but I can do everything else, and I try to play the game but it selects the game part (like I try to tap on something in the game and it selects the game like I want to copy and paste it)
    • 954 posts
    March 23, 2023 8:14 PM PDT
    And when I fire I can’t stop firing (for automatics). The exit button doesn’t work. I don’t know what I did. It worked perfectly earlier
  • March 24, 2023 9:51 AM PDT

Max said:

Update 2

WTF are u doing . some kids join our server and they use auto we cant do anything why u all the time destroy this game what the   **** is wrong with you , now if  was 5% play this game make it 1% good job always ****** up this game 

This post was edited by Deleted Member at March 24, 2023 9:52 AM PDT