Forums » News & Announcements

Difficult times

• 954 posts
    May 9, 2023 11:58 AM PDT
    I agree with that LightningStorm
    • 71 posts
    May 9, 2023 2:12 PM PDT

On vvcap, the option to download all pictures in a zip folder would be nice. if possible.

• 998 posts
    May 11, 2023 6:56 AM PDT

Another thing that will undergo the "cleaning" are notifications, the notifications that are older than 3 years and have been marked as read will be removed, most users, however, should not notice the difference, as it will not affect the number of unread notifications. This is mostly necessary to improve the site performance and make it load faster.

This post was edited by Admin at May 11, 2023 6:57 AM PDT
    • 507 posts
    May 11, 2023 6:57 AM PDT

Max said:

Another thing that will undergo the "cleaning" are notifications, the notifications that are older than 3 years and have been marked as read will be removed, most users, however, should not notice the difference, as it will not affect the number of unread notifications. This is not necessary to save space, but rather to improve the site performance and make it load faster.

Matty234's entire career is in jeopardy haha

• 458 posts
    May 11, 2023 7:00 AM PDT

chronospectrum said:

Max said:

Another thing that will undergo the "cleaning" are notifications, the notifications that are older than 3 years and have been marked as read will be removed, most users, however, should not notice the difference, as it will not affect the number of unread notifications. This is not necessary to save space, but rather to improve the site performance and make it load faster.

Matty234's entire career is in jeopardy haha

All Matty has saved up for. :sob:

• 954 posts
    May 11, 2023 12:16 PM PDT
    I agree with max. I hate having billions of updates that are already read. If there can be an auto delete feature that is editable (meaning you can set a date. Like “clear all updates in a week”), then I can start being more social on my main account, without having updates.
    • 259 posts
    May 11, 2023 12:36 PM PDT
    All of those years not clearing my updates. And probably losing it isn't really a bad thing.
    • 954 posts
    May 11, 2023 3:43 PM PDT
    How much updates do you have?
    • 259 posts
    May 11, 2023 3:52 PM PDT

Spacetrooper said: How much updates do you have?

close to 28,000

• 458 posts
    May 11, 2023 3:53 PM PDT

mattyspectrum said:

Spacetrooper said: How much updates do you have?

close to 28,000

Well that escalated quickly xD

The last time I saw a screenshot from you, it was at 5k

• 954 posts
    May 11, 2023 3:55 PM PDT
    Bro I only have 14 XD. My max I think was around 100
    • 1 posts
    May 15, 2023 5:02 AM PDT

привет

• 172 posts
    May 15, 2023 1:15 PM PDT

Ok Serega228, Hello back!

• 377 posts
    May 20, 2023 7:58 AM PDT

xChapo said:

Spacetrooper said:

@max I think you should work on a single player version of this game. so that if this does actually shut the multiplayer servers (which is what I am understanding by this) we can still play the game and earn cash offline.

ur braindead

swut yo mowth you big monkey

• 415 posts
    May 20, 2023 7:59 AM PDT
    When accepting me in moa
    • 377 posts
    May 20, 2023 8:00 AM PDT

warwolf isent active anymore so i have to run it through him

• 415 posts
    May 20, 2023 8:02 AM PDT
    I am mercenary huge fan can you pls gave me a chance to be a member of such a great clan
    • 491 posts
    May 21, 2023 6:33 AM PDT

lmao

• 36 posts
    May 21, 2023 9:27 PM PDT

I know im late and all, it is sad to see a good game with probably people with bad tastes or good tastes to be downgraded. Trust me i know that feeling where u just had to do what u gotta do. But. Someone please tell me, why does everyone disagree with spacetrooper's idea? I think its good. Can someone please explain why?

• 105 posts
    May 22, 2023 6:22 AM PDT

Zeltonn007com said:

I know im late and all, it is sad to see a good game with probably people with bad tastes or good tastes to be downgraded. Trust me i know that feeling where u just had to do what u gotta do. But. Someone please tell me, why does everyone disagree with spacetrooper's idea? I think its good. Can someone please explain why?

I don't know, I think his idea is great.

• 49 posts
    June 5, 2023 3:45 AM PDT

chronospectrum said:

Website hosting isnt free, so in the event the game becomes completely unsustainable there's very little chance that the website remains.

Not necessarily. In relation to the comment you replied to, that would effectively mean Warmerise being displayed as a static website.
    As the name suggests, that puts it in a read-only mode with no further changes to the back-end, because, well, it's a static website. Unless the web dev (Max) wanted to made some modifications themselves.

It's quite off-topic but if and when that happens, the site should be stripped of all its normal functionalties (i.e remove the game, posts on forums being archived and no new posts can be made, only list of last updated player rankings, etc.) Seeing how simple the layout of the forums is, it's very possible to host it on free hostings aimed at static websites.

• 102 posts
    June 5, 2023 10:21 AM PDT

fshiteup said:

chronospectrum said:

Website hosting isnt free, so in the event the game becomes completely unsustainable there's very little chance that the website remains.

Not necessarily. In relation to the comment you replied to, that would effectively mean Warmerise being displayed as a static website.
    As the name suggests, that puts it in a read-only mode with no further changes to the back-end, because, well, it's a static website. Unless the web dev (Max) wanted to made some modifications themselves.

It's quite off-topic but if and when that happens, the site should be stripped of all its normal functionalties (i.e remove the game, posts on forums being archived and no new posts can be made, only list of last updated player rankings, etc.) Seeing how simple the layout of the forums is, it's very possible to host it on free hostings aimed at static websites.

To display list of last updated player rankings you will need a backend because the data must come from database. If you say remove all backend stuff and display static player rankings then he must write every data manually which is not acceptable in programming. Somehow If he agrees to do so , services that provide free hosting are not safe and tend to crash very often. Purchasing cheap hosting would be better  imo. 

• 1 posts
    June 22, 2023 10:35 AM PDT

Why is it that we cannot log into the game.  Been trying for days.  Are you shutting Warmerise down?

• 172 posts
    June 22, 2023 4:29 PM PDT

Thanks Max for allowing me to spread some of the skins I made to all players if they wanted them...I understand your position and wish you the Best!

• 105 posts
    June 23, 2023 11:13 AM PDT

Wolfseeker said:

Thanks Max for allowing me to spread some of the skins I made to all players if they wanted them...I understand your position and wish you the Best!

Wait, what's happening?